NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Wots going on with Kilmore? Last year finalists, after this weekend could be 4 games out of the top 4. would need a minor miracle to play finals. I know they lost a couple players from last year & didn't really recruit, is there any noise of them targeting players for next year?
The retirement of most of their backline hurt them, being McIntyre, Moran, Pete De Sousa, Scott Swindells, and Ciaran Moran. Kinnear headed over to Romsey to be closer to where he was living and Chapman went up to Longwood. The biggest loss was Ryall, who went with the club’s blessing. The decision of several players to retire came late, which made life difficult for the club, as they had factored these players into the salary cap and it was too late chasing replacements. The major focus for the club is developing juniors and bringing them through, but expect a few targeted recruits to be picked up in the off season.

I recall a while back that a certain someone (Denilliquingoat I think was the name) had some things to say about Kilmore. Perhaps Blueboy67 he can put his hand up 😄
Yep, the Goat burst onto the scene with some inflammatory comments but seemed to burn himself out with a whimper. I doubt that the Goat would roll his sleeves up and help out a community club, I think he‘s more suited to lobbing anonymous potshots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reservoir 9pts upset
Kinglake 75pts don't lose at home.
Heidelberg West 9pts will come to play
Laurimer 40pts will take the foot off.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back