NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Lalor are very active signing players have signed a 6ft 7 ruck that can play, during the week interviewed more players and 2nds coach applicants
all players(12 is the word Bundoora lads being a few ) they have signed since Whitnall came in board have signed for 2 seasons, they must have $$$ , let’s trust for their sake it pays off, but word is .. the old Lalor arrogance is back.
Surely theyd annouce the 6ft7 Ruckman?

Its quite alarming at this stage as all ive seen is Hadfield steal their players and previous football manager who has all their contacts.

Its quite alarming at this stage as all ive seen is Hadfield steal their players and previous football manager who has all their contacts.
I wouldn’t lose sleep over the players that have left for Hadfield.
If 4 or 5 Bundoora Ressies come I would say they have picked up more quality than lost

I wouldn’t lose sleep over the players that have left for Hadfield.
If 4 or 5 Bundoora Ressies come I would say they have picked up more quality than lost
They forfeited a quarter of the season in the ressies, just saying they can’t afford to lose anyone.

Regardless 5 blokes from Bundoora who finished dead last with 11% in the ressies. If that’s the “saviour” I really worry about the season for them. They need to bring in 40+ players.

They forfeited a quarter of the season in the ressies, just saying they can’t afford to lose anyone.

Regardless 5 blokes from Bundoora who finished dead last with 11% in the ressies. If that’s the “saviour” I really worry about the season for them. They need to bring in 40+ players.
I don’t think That’s saviour , is true also Ressies guys back up in the seniors for half the year? A long way back . Good on the bloods for trying to revive the club.
It’s a cruel game with new developing areas starting up a footy club get the best youth I. The area and teams such as Reza and lalor in older areas struggling to attract players

The football manager is a spud, no loss there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You read the ladder wrong. They had a % of 36 and there are are about 8 to 10 Bunnies reserves players who would be excellent Div 3 players and better than anything Lalor put out last year.
The standard is that much higher.

Considering their socials is pretty active during the season you'd think they'd post about lance being the new coach and who won their bloody awards

Panthers didn’t try get him back?

Does live in eltham or close by if I’m correct, so could see this being true with him playing at the turtles. Would be a brilliant get.
Pretty sure he lives in Eltham.

Was playing West Gipsland league this year, that is a fair way off div 1 footy.

Can't see why he wouldn't end up at Turtles, and agree, great get.

Pretty sure he lives in Eltham.

Was playing West Gipsland league this year, that is a fair way off div 1 footy.

Can't see why he wouldn't end up at Turtles, and agree, great get.
I reckon a big factor would be the coin. Playing with his junior side and is on 4figures. Not sure how the turtles manage but he wouldn’t be playing for much less.

Word from a mate is that there is an issue with the socials at lalor. Something about shared logins of something. But they are apparently about to announce 20 new signings most of them an improvement on what they lost to hadfield. Wait a see I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back