NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Neville Jetta sign with Fitzroy Stars. Great pick up for the stars

Although I have heard Turtles are guttered they have lost Williamson for most the year.

As a male model he is off to the riveria to sun his guns and prepare for fashion week.

Will need to find a few goals and many out on the fulls to cover him.

(for those offended and will pass this dribble onto him, this is a fukin joke, I like annoying the canteen hovereer)

No flag is easy. I think there doing a great job getting great people in and shaking the tag they had when they first come in.
There will never be a flag harder to win if you believe the pub talk.

Parade & Ivanhoe aren’t mucking around.

Stars bringing in Proctor & Jetta from Bundoora

Mernda topping with experienced stars including Marshall on big $$

Turtles doing the same with Macaffer

West have lost a couple but are bringing senior Div 1 talent

Kilmore are very active adding experience to there youth.

Who’s Wests D1 talent?

Marshall has never been a star. He's been a very good back pocket and leader. I hope they didn't spend all there money ($20k) on him and expect a dominant player. Will be great for the kids and his leadership. But his body is almost shot.

Marshall has never been a star. He's been a very good back pocket and leader. I hope they didn't spend all there money ($20k) on him and expect a dominant player. Will be great for the kids and his leadership. But his body is almost shot.
Surely they didn’t pay nipper 20k. Wouldn’t be in the top 500 players I’d throw that sort of money at.

Agree - some quality players for Div 3 level will be running around in 2024 and should make for a very competitive season. Looking forward to it!

Chump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they didn’t pay nipper 20k. Wouldn’t be in the top 500 players I’d throw that sort of money at.
Give the bloke some credit his played at the top level of local footy for years, yes not the most dominant player but bring experience and guidance to side is priceless!

SWOOPINGTIME

Also do people forget the last time mernda spend all their chips at once?
Why would they have to spend all their chips? They made the granny, and were stiff, robbed, whatever you want to call it not to have the flag. They probably only lose Morrison from that side, wouldn't think they would need to add much to go the next step. Can't possibly see them throwing 20k at 1 player. That is big footy at its best

Why would they have to spend all their chips? They made the granny, and were stiff, robbed, whatever you want to call it not to have the flag. They probably only lose Morrison from that side, wouldn't think they would need to add much to go the next step. Can't possibly see them throwing 20k at 1 player. That is big footy at its best
I think Morrison is the one they need to replace. Set them up and tucked the whole game. Once he went off it changed the game.
No way Marshall is worth 20. They need to find a ruckman for that.

I think Morrison is the one they need to replace. Set them up and tucked the whole game. Once he went off it changed the game.
No way Marshall is worth 20. They need to find a ruckman for that.

They signed 6 players last week, with Marshall being the 6th best signing. Rucks have well and truly been covered. Quality high level recruits on the way from a variety of comps.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They signed 6 players last week, with Marshall being the 6th best signing. Rucks have well and truly been covered. Quality high level recruits on the way from a variety of comps.

There will be a few disappointed young blokes who carried them to the GF

Good intel if correct. Any names & which comps?

We need a yellow card and red card for people who do this sh1t.
Name the names and we then we can see how good your word is when or if they are announced.
I would be happy if we announce 'anyone' Morty - must be a competitive market out there or our social media person is on holidays 😳😉😊

Chump

PS - I do know all our list from last year are going again - including Ash Close so that's helpful 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back