NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressed at what has been going on at Epping. Signing big man Adrian Alfonsi is a huge get.
Mobile big fella who covers the ground well. Seen him at training last week, impressive time trials for a key forward.
Expect him to kick 60+ this year
Should dominate if he stays fit , has been known to have injury concerns

The 3 they have announced are their B+F so I get it they are the first you would announce. But if they don't show some actual new recruits soon then you have to start to wonder if it's all talk. I've heard the talk second hand from a mate and it sounds good but.....................

The 3 they have announced are their B+F so I get it they are the first you would announce. But if they don't show some actual new recruits soon then you have to start to wonder if it's all talk. I've heard the talk second hand from a mate and it sounds good but.....................
Heard heaps of good talk… but surely you’d be posting them to build hype?

Rexhepi returning is one I heard?

Thomas staying at Bundoora. I got a bad feeling it's just going to be much of the same at Lalor. I hope I'm wrong.
I just don’t believe you’d have “20 blokes signed” and not be announcing them. I reckon it’s been a tactic to build hype to try and get others to sign.

Hope I’m wrong. Let’s see

Very impressed at what has been going on at Epping. Signing big man Adrian Alfonsi is a huge get.
Mobile big fella who covers the ground well. Seen him at training last week, impressive time trials for a key forward.
Expect him to kick 60+ this year

This what's wrong with local footy. Training in October..... Calm Down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back