NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or does the top 5 of Div 3 look like they could beat the lower end of Div 2 right now? Seem s like the standard for Div 3 will be better than ever
I don't think so - I think a few people now see Morang's year in 2023 as an idea of what might be to come but they recruited super well which really helped their cause. I think unless Laurimar pick up probably another big bodied mid and I think a key defender they won't factor in too much for finals but I think they'll stay up comfortably at the same time.

Even Mernda who were runners-up, they would have needed to recruit heavily to be competitive in division two if they ended up winning the flag.

Might I add, Luke Brock, key utility has rejected offers from Williamstown and Coburg to remain at his club after a break. Something brewing down there, possibly most exciting division with all these current signings amongst the league - heard Luke has a few mates down there too, likes of leading goal kicker 2022 Andrew Cafari out MV way ???

Might I add, Luke Brock, key utility has rejected offers from Williamstown and Coburg to remain at his club after a break. Something brewing down there, possibly most exciting division with all these current signings amongst the league - heard Luke has a few mates down there too, likes of leading goal kicker 2022 Andrew Cafari out MV way ???
What club are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Some nice gets but who is out?
Evans gone.
Williamson gone.

Hywood, Kelly, Moore , Hill X 2 not announced as signed just yet?

They’ll make finals with the top 5 you’d imagine though.
Pub talk again, well more race track talk to someone pretty close to WH but it’s expected 1 or 2 of the above group to move on but what is coming in over the next week is far greater. Vellios return is significant.

Pub talk again, well more race track talk to someone pretty close to WH but it’s expected 1 or 2 of the above group to move on but what is coming in over the next week is far greater. Vellios return is significant.
If reading all this correctly and a few rumours doing the pub circuit ....

Mernda - better
Epping - better
Eltham - better
West - better
Kilmore - better
Stars - better
Parade - better
Kinglake - ?
Reza - ?
Lalor - ?

Should be a cracking comp in Div 3

Welcome to the NFNL Hoers 😊.

Chump.

If reading all this correctly and a few rumours doing the pub circuit ....

Mernda - better
Epping - better
Eltham - better
West - better
Kilmore - better
Stars - better
Parade - better
Kinglake - ?
Reza - ?
Lalor - ?

Should be a cracking comp in Div 3

Welcome to the NFNL Hoers 😊.

Chump.
Any word down in the leafy suburbs Chump, on whether Heidelberg will have enough numbers to field a Reserves side in 2024? 😉😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two more new guys for Lalor. Heath and Ash Patton. Both sound like they are handy pick ups. Ash is 6.5 foot key position player.

1 played in the 2s for Maribyrnong Park the other in the thirds. Still good numbers and Lalor heading in the right direction.
Hearing a few potentials have bailed so Lalor are offering big chunks to a few reserves players to convince the current signings they have players ready to go

Anyone heard about a potential signing at mernda. Bloke named Ryan downes apparently hasn’t played for a few years but has some serious potential. Used to play high Level and could be a serious player in division 3.

Anyone heard about a potential signing at mernda. Bloke named Ryan downes apparently hasn’t played for a few years but has some serious potential. Used to play high Level and could be a serious player in division 3.
No idea but for the money they are throwing around I wouldn’t be surprised if they land a couple. Heard they made a $1500 offer to a ruckman.

I didn’t believe what Nipper was paid until I spoke with an absolute 100% reliable source. 1k a game and a 5k sign on. Even Nipper couldn’t believe they were going to pay for a back pocket.

No idea but for the money they are throwing around I wouldn’t be surprised if they land a couple. Heard they made a $1500 offer to a ruckman.

I didn’t believe what Nipper was paid until I spoke with an absolute 100% reliable source. 1k a game and a 5k sign on. Even Nipper couldn’t believe they were going to pay for a back pocket.

From what I’ve heard , downes was a monster who could take over up forward or if needed go down back and have the same effect. Played for a few clubs and I would not think he would settle for anything less than 4 digits.

Doesn’t leave much money for anyone else does it. Does he play midfield at Mernda? You would think he has to and impact a lot more for that sort of money rather then play backline. Although he is mid 30s? Interesting to see the impact he has at this level like a few other big name recruits

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back