NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just a really s**t post overall. Well done.

Hitting blokes hard going in for the ball and making sure they don't get easy kicks, fine. Belting blokes around the head behind the play because you are too fat, slow and/or s**t to get to the ball first is just pissweak.
Sorry for my s**t post oh great one and thankyou for calling it out - You absolute imbecile!!!
Since when did I condone belting blokes behind play??? When did I mention fat & slow???
DIV3 football is a particular brand of football which all players know about before they take it on and the umpires at DIV3 level do nothing to protect the ball player - Fact! Played in that Division - Have you? Or maybe you were just posting?
20,708 posts on this forum have you left your bedroom?

Went to support my mate, Chump at Resevoir.

Hoes were too good, but the home team never gave up and have a couple of A Grade talent.

Reservoirs canteen was first rate. Great to see players manning the tills.

The Hoes will get significantly stronger next week with the include of Close and Selwood, plus adding the 3 OI boys plus the recent signing from St Kevins.

Rest never gave up all day.

Watched Lakers v Stars in a tough physical game of footy for three quarters then Stars took control in the final term. Stars are a top four side Imo, and will be better on the bigger grounds with their run.
Swanny certainly brought the crowd out for the day.

Was embarrassing by Mernda players to Caff. Heard they called the league before the game and tried to get it moved to their ground as they weren’t happy with the grounds condition 😂😂
Surely this is Mayo?

IMG_9304.jpeg
IMG_9305.jpeg
IMG_9310.jpeg
Footage isn’t up but assuming it looked worse than these (that went ahead)

Last edited:

Hoes were too good, but the home team never gave up and have a couple of A Grade talent.

The Hoes will get significantly stronger next week with the include of Close and Selwood, plus adding the 3 OI boys plus the recent signing from St Kevins.

Thanks Maxy and we hope to keep improving as the year goes on. Significant ins to be added but you play with what you have.

Ressa have some VERY good players and will continue to improve under a very good coach. Great day and a very welcoming club who we wish well.

Chump

Thanks Maxy and we hope to keep improving as the year goes on. Significant ins to be added but you play with what you have.

Ressa have some VERY good players and will continue to improve under a very good coach. Great day and a very welcoming club who we wish well.

Chump
Hoes started well and then had a scrappy finish. Lots of room for improvement for us but to Rezzas credit they contested well and have some very handy players.. We are just looking to be competitive at this stage.

Reservoir's coach spoke at the after match and was a great representative for his club.

Just a slight correction Maxy - the 3 IJFC boys 😎

Cheeky Chump

Last edited:
Wouldn't be div 3 without Mernda involved in some sort of stoush - even without Laurimer or Morango South in the division they're still creating drama!

I find this all hard to believe after watching the NFNL final moment highlights.

The irony of all this is when they played Watsonia their pitch was uncovered. Amazing it wasn’t an issue for them to have a concrete slab in the middle of the ground 😂😂 which voids your on field public liability insurance mind you. Oh and also against councils rules.

Unbelievable

IMG_9388.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find this all hard to believe after watching the NFNL final moment highlights.

The irony of all this is when they played Watsonia their pitch was uncovered. Amazing it wasn’t an issue for them to have a concrete slab in the middle of the ground 😂😂 which voids your on field public liability insurance mind you. Oh and also against councils rules.

Unbelievable

View attachment 1952935
It is Mernda - Take your Banjo !!!!

Unbelievable

View attachment 1952935
Councilor 10571z

Last edited:
I wouldn’t get to excited about Old Paradians just yet. I watched a bit of the replay and West were terrible.

Some of their players looked seriously under done and super unfit.
Well we were excited. Not so much about the ladder position, but our first game in the NFNL was a blast . Probably the biggest H&A crowd we’ve ever had…great vibe in and out of the rooms…a win in both the 1s and 2s. Couldn’t ask for much more. It was a terrific reward for a lot of hard work done by the players in the pre-season, and the committee and a lot of people involved in the move to a new comp.

We absolutely know it’s not a reflection on the season on a whole. We also know there are challenges and will be speed humps along the way, but we’ll enjoy it very briefly if that’s okay.

We have the recruiting juggernaut in Ivanhoe this week, whom we just happen to play when both the Eastern Ranges and Collingwood have a bye. The Hoes have a big function on too, and always put on a good show. If you’re at a loose end Saturday night, come along and see what a couple of old Ammo clubs have brought to the league. Chump might even shout a beer to any BigFooty members now that we’re allowed to sell it 😄😄

Well we were excited. Not so much about the ladder position, but our first game in the NFNL was a blast . Probably the biggest H&A crowd we’ve ever had…great vibe in and out of the rooms…a win in both the 1s and 2s. Couldn’t ask for much more. It was a terrific reward for a lot of hard work done by the players in the pre-season, and the committee and a lot of people involved in the move to a new comp.

We absolutely know it’s not a reflection on the season on a whole. We also know there are challenges and will be speed humps along the way, but we’ll enjoy it very briefly if that’s okay.

We have the recruiting juggernaut in Ivanhoe this week, whom we just happen to play when both the Eastern Ranges and Collingwood have a bye. The Hoes have a big function on too, and always put on a good show. If you’re at a loose end Saturday night, come along and see what a couple of old Ammo clubs have brought to the league. Chump might even shout a beer to any BigFooty members now that we’re allowed to sell it 😄😄
Fantastic to hear Mappa. Absolute nothing to do with all that, just wouldn’t say you are the #1 ranked side after a win against potentially a bottom 3 side. Regardless a big win and a good start for the club.

Last edited:

Great stuff Mappa and congratulations to all involved at Parade on what I hear was a great day at the Garvey.

We look forward to hosting OP's at Hoe Park and welcome all to come and have a look at what will be a close contest with the top of the table Raiders.

Bar open, Past IFC People Reunion, after match entertainment and playing for a new 🏆 between our two clubs for the first time.

See you at the bar for that free beer Mappa 🍻

I popped past to watch a couple of quarters and it was great to see Parade up & about. Good to see both NFNL newcomers kicking off their campaigns with a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back