Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 167 28.7%
  • No

Votes: 414 71.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 player in the comp, but any Pies fan that thinks he was in your best last night has the blinkers on. He would've been better off if he went near the ball less, he absolutely butchered it
I'm not a hater, but he had an absolute shocker. Worst 30+ possession game I've ever seen. I don't think you'd be overstating it to say that his disposal errors would be the main reason why the Pies lost the game.

I was a bit surprised, because he's usually pretty damaging. Very poor game.

I'm not a hater, but he had an absolute shocker. Worst 30+ possession game I've ever seen. I don't think you'd be overstating it to say that his disposal errors would be the main reason why the Pies lost the game.

Disposal Efficiency was 42%

I wish my teams midfielders ā€œbad gameā€ was 12 Clearances! Far out, tall poppy syndrome.
Embarrassing, isn't it? Dozens of old men with beer guts coming online to pot an incredible young footballer with every rare opportunity they get

Embarrassing, isn't it? Dozens of old men with beer guts coming online to pot an incredible young footballer with every rare opportunity they get
You think butchering the ball 18 times is offset by 12 clearances?

Who you calling old?

You obviously donā€™t watch much of Patrick Cripps then. Cripps has the most ineffective disposals in the AFL. Fills the stat sheet with 1 metre handballs

You obviously donā€™t watch much of Patrick Cripps then. Cripps has the most ineffective disposals in the AFL. Fills the stat sheet with 1 metre handballs
A Carlton supporter who doesn't watch Patrick Cripps? Have you been hit in the head recently by any chance?

Such a ridiculous response. Just admit Nick had a terrible game. He had a shocker, it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was that?

Sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there. Whatever it was I'm sure it was more relevant than the Tiges atm.
Let me fill you in on those 20 years youve somehow missed. Tiges far more relevant than the Blues this millennium and you've so far done nothing to change it.

secret smell GIF

He was putrid last night. Probably the moment the rest of the competition realised Collingwood will miss the 8 this year.

How anyone could come away from that game and say he was 'one of our best players' is astonishing. That was one of the worst 30+ disposal games I've ever seen. Squibbed contests galore, terrible kicking all night, weak tackle attempts, a dozen scrubbers off the deck because there was oncoming traffic, non stop squealing to umps about copping a bit of attention and a few absolute howlers like the stiff arm dismissal and deliberate out of bounds.

If that's the 'future GOAT' the league is in serious danger of folding
How can someone have 12 clearances and squib contests? Fools comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back