Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 164 28.5%
  • No

Votes: 412 71.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I view Houston as a need and Petracca as a want for you guys.
Blues supporters would think the opposite - not that I speak for Le Club!

We have a few who can hold their own off HB - Kennedy on the table as we have too many inside mids.

If we had a choice we’d welcome Christian with a fresh pizza & his choice of toppings.

In my humble opinion

1. Ashcroft
2. Sheezel
3. Daicos
Its a good point in that 2 years we have seen 3 players debut at a level rarely rarely seen. All 3 went straight to elite with composure and decision making and have skills that are off the chart.

I think its pretty difficult yet to rate either of the other 2 above Daicos at this point as he has just played a 1st 3 seasons that are maybe only bettered by Bunton and Coleman in the history of the game. But those other 2 have been stunning in their 1st 2 and I I suspect we will be discussing the 3 together for the next 15 years.

I think its pretty difficult yet to rate either of the other 2 above Daicos at this point as he has just played a 1st 3 seasons that are maybe only bettered by Bunton and Coleman in the history of the game. But those other 2 have been stunning in their 1st 2 and I I suspect we will be discussing the 3 together for the next 15 years.
Daicos is indeed in rare company with the likes of Coleman and Bunton.

Interestingly, longevity is the only negative when these two are discussed with the other greatest players of all time.

If Daicos keeps doing what he's been doing for the first 3 seasons of his career, and plays through to his early 30's, surely in the mix for top 10 or 20 in the GOAT discussions.

If he continues to improve and add strings to his bow as you'd expect a young player would do.... hmmmmmm.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back