Nicky Winmar to take legal action against Newman, Scott and Sheahan

Remove this Banner Ad

so you know him then?
You'd better...
I've watched his racism and making fun of people with disabilities on the footy show and radio for decades. He is a real lowlife - dog whistles to racists, homophobes, right wing nutters - basically appeals to the lowest section of society for cheap laughs and to spread his hate.

Sams a racist prick that thinks it's funny to go around with a camera making fun of people with disabilities. Yeah I hate him, not sure why you wouldn't.
Nah I love him. He's a brilliant entertainer.

What makes him a racist?
And how did he make fun of people with disabilities? People would come up to him off the street because they wanted to be on tv. They all knew who he was and what type of treatment they'd get. They'd give it to him and he'd give it back. No one was forced to be on camera. You sound like the type of person who gets offended on behalf of people who haven't taken offence.

I've watched his racism and making fun of people with disabilities on the footy show and radio for decades. He is a real lowlife - dog whistles to racists, homophobes, right wing nutters - basically appeals to the lowest section of society for cheap laughs and to spread his hate.
So you hate the guy but you chose to watch the show that he was front and centre on for decades? That's some next level intelligence right there. Were you one of the disabled he made fun of?

So you hate the guy but you chose to watch the show that he was front and centre on for decades? That's some next level intelligence right there. Were you one of the disabled he made fun of?
What smart come back would you have if the poster said yes?
Newman should've been kicked out the door years ago.

Nah I love him. He's a brilliant entertainer.

What makes him a racist?
And how did he make fun of people with disabilities? People would come up to him off the street because they wanted to be on tv. They all knew who he was and what type of treatment they'd get. They'd give it to him and he'd give it back. No one was forced to be on camera. You sound like the type of person who gets offended on behalf of people who haven't taken offence.
If you're the type of person that would laugh at him making fun of people with intellectual disabilities every week on street talk I'm not surprised you love him.

If you're the type of person that would laugh at him making fun of people with intellectual disabilities every week on street talk I'm not surprised you love him.
Turn it up. You’re way out of line son.

Those dimwits would walk up to him and sprout their mental defective ramblings without a single prompt. Newman just stood there and waited for the simpletons to pass by. Especially when visiting in Adelaide.

A normal, rational citizen would avoid the street talk Sam and the camera.

It’s not his fault the nutters of society flocked to his microphone.

Get a grip on reality ffs.

I met Sam a few years ago at a fundraiser event. He walked around in a very slow paced manner wearing his leather gloves (must be what rich folks prefer) and almost looked suicidal. Frown on the face, head down and walked away from anyone who was approaching. Strange bloke but I guess he gets it all the time.

Surprising how short he is. You see old footage of playing days and he looked a legit sized ruckman.

I met Sam a few years ago at a fundraiser event. He walked around in a very slow paced manner wearing his leather gloves (must be what rich folks prefer) and almost looked suicidal. Frown on the face, head down and walked away from anyone who was approaching. Strange bloke but I guess he gets it all the time.

Surprising how short he is. You see old footage of playing days and he looked a legit sized ruckman.
You should have produced a skatie and done a few tricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those dimwits would walk up to him and sprout their mental defective ramblings without a single prompt. Newman just stood there and waited for the simpletons to pass by. Especially when visiting in Adelaide.

Not sure that saying I'm related to you is as effective an insult as you think it is.

If anyone has listened to Newman’s podcast “ you can’t be serious “ you’d realise the man has serious mental problems. But not serious enough to warrant being locked up in a nutty farm. He’s a multi millionaire thanks to his halcyon days at TFS with his hefty paycheques. So he basically hasn’t worked a day in his life except media talking. Sam is a very strange guy. Probably a bit of autism in there with a large dose of anti social behaviour that he was obviously born with. He’s super intelligent but then again is completely clueless about many important issues of the world.

The sad reality is unfortunately is that he’s gone down the Qanon spectrum of thinking and it dominates his perception of the world.

Don Scott is a garden variety nut job himself, but at least he will pull Newman up if his rants on too long about his favourite peeves ..transgender topics, fat people, ugly people, Dan Andrews and anything Labor, homeless people, indigenous cultural ceremonies at events and the boring state of F1 racing…just to name a few.

When he has a genuine star on the show to interview eg Michael “ disco “ Roach , he shuts off the conspiracy theory crap and talks footy. And his memory of less-a-lites who played in the 60s and 70s is quite vast.

But at the end of the day he adores Trump. That alone is a massive red flag on anyone in society.

He’s nearly 80 years old. He’s a relic from the 50’s.

But he does still make me laugh with his many quick witted jibes, mild insults and a very good use of vulgar swear words.

He’s just not everyone’s cup of tea. He’s harmless though and besides…will soon be dead 💁‍♂️

Last edited:
Nailed it.

So he intentionally puts himself in a situation where he knows people with mental health issues will flock to him? That seems pretty exploitive and f**ked up tbh.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but those segments weren't live were they? If they weren't, Sam Newman and the production team made the choice to then air the conversations with the "nutters of society" as you put it. Again, that's exploitive and f**ked up.

Man's a grub.

Right, he's a good entertainer.

But an absolute arrogant prick of a person.

All starting with taking the piss out of people in less fortunate positions.

Those dimwits would walk up to him and sprout their mental defective ramblings without a single prompt.
He just happened to have a film crew with him? Their presence didn't signal anything?

He just happened to have a film crew with him? Their presence didn't signal anything?
You and others now look back on street talk as a disgrace to the nations history.

Why don’t we just ban comedy all together in all forms from society.

That’ll fix things 🙄

You and others now look back on street talk as a disgrace to the nations history.

Why don’t we just ban comedy all together in all forms from society.

That’ll fix things 🙄

We dont need to ban it. We just need the humorlous ones to create a list of acceptable topics.

That will make comedy great again !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicky Winmar to take legal action against Newman, Scott and Sheahan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back