Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this on PRE it seems that even if Trengove has decided to come to the Tigers the deal is being held up by the Beams trade.

If Beams stays at Colonwood they don't have the salary cap space to bring in Greenwood and Varcoe even if Lumumba leaves. They prefer Greenwood to Varcoe if they have to make a choice. So if Beams stays they have to trade Lumumba to Melbourne for a draft pick and the Lumumba/Clark/Varcoe 3 way trade is off.

Melbourne are not willing to part with 23 until they know the Beams deal is done because they may need it for Lumumba.

I heard this on PRE it seems that even if Trengove has decided to come to the Tigers the deal is being held up by the Beams trade.

If Beams stays at Colonwood they don't have the salary cap space to bring in Greenwood and Varcoe even if Lumumba leaves. They prefer Greenwood to Varcoe if they have to make a choice. So if Beams stays they have to trade Lumumba to Melbourne for a draft pick and the Lumumba/Clark/Varcoe 3 way trade is off.

Melbourne are not willing to part with 23 until they know the Beams deal is done because they may need it for Lumumba.
http://www.sen.com.au/news/beams-a-done-deal-says-jay-clark

Then a bunch of posters are going to jump on board and bitch and moan about getting fed bad information by the likes of Tiger71 and others.

If you are trusting information from randon posters on BF then you're a fool.

Remember Deepthroat? I am still wondering if Tiger 71 is the same person.

Either way I enjoy the rumors as it promotes discussion, but take them with a grain of salt.

If you are trusting information from randon posters on BF then you're a fool.

Remember Deepthroat? I am still wondering if Tiger 71 is the same person.

Either way I enjoy the rumors as it promotes discussion, but take them with a grain of salt.

I am deepthroat ? **** me. Some make it really hard for me to keep sticking my head out just to be knocked off. Maybe I should listen and just say shit all on here :mad:. You think after 2 ****ing years, and most of what i said being right, it would earn me a little latitude?

Not having a go btw at you amcre....just you just highlight, whats the point really.

I am deepthroat ? **** me. Some make it really hard for me to keep sticking my head out just to be knocked off. Maybe I should listen and just say shit all on here :mad:. You think after 2 ******* years, and most of what i said being right, it would earn me a little latitude?

Not having a go btw at you amcre....just you just highlight, whats the point really.
We love you Tiger71!:hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am deepthroat ? **** me. Some make it really hard for me to keep sticking my head out just to be knocked off. Maybe I should listen and just say shit all on here :mad:. You think after 2 ******* years, and most of what i said being right, it would earn me a little latitude?

Don't worry tig71 you have more followers than doubters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back