Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for him. In light of that, at least we know the risk we would have been taking if we had have recruited him and I'm happy with the way the club has handled this situation. They were measured and clearly took all the necessary precautions. All the best to jack.

Thankfully we can go back to the draft and pick at 11. Its not like its a massive blow for us, I mean would have been good but we really are in no worse a position than we were at the start of trade weeks

Sucks big time for Jack, would have loved to see him running around for us

But as others have said, dodged a huge bullet here boys

Poor campaigner. Almost becomes a Tiger. Fresh start & an opportunity to play finals but fails his medical and will remain at Melbourne.
Young kids career is in jeopardy and all you can do is have a crack at the football club he never wanted to leave. Poor form.

I was hoping he would get a fresh start at the Tiges, win win if he was fit. Oh well, not to be.

Maybe that dude on the draft and trades board knew what he was on about, said we had another trade lined up cause this one wasnt happening

Oh well, it looks like the tigers will be delivering duck eggs this trade/FA period.

Out: experienced players ( Jackson, King, Azza, Orren )

In: inexperienced kids

We wouldn't want to have injuries and have to rely 1-10 gamers winning us games because it didn't happen this year, lets hope the injury gods smile on us in 2015 and go hit some other clubs who have enjoyed injury free years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor campaigner. Almost becomes a Tiger. Fresh start & an opportunity to play finals but fails his medical and will remain at Melbourne.
Don't be such an idiot. He would know, just like most professional athletes, that there could be possible set-backs along the way.

Young kids career is in jeopardy and all you can do is have a crack at the football club he never wanted to leave. Poor form.

I was hoping he would get a fresh start at the Tiges, win win if he was fit. Oh well, not to be.

trade talk aside, most here are devastated for the kid

he has talent, apparently is a decent bloke, which is why we were looking forward to him being a part of the club

hope its only a minor setback, and he's firing for you again in 2015

Gutted for Jack. Was on track to become a quality player before the demons mismanaged him. Really wanted him at the tigers and think the club handled this perfectly. Good work by the tigers. Shocking by the demons. Here he is thinking he's on track and the demons have him training on a busted foot. Probably needs a year out of footy.

Glad to see a certain post that I was just about to report edited/deleted.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your offseason. It's weird, the thought of Jack playing for the Tigers has opened up a bit of a soft spot for you guys :p

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Poor bloke. Shattered with the news but happy it didn't reach us in a weeks time. I wonder how much the Dees actually knew??

Did he actually re-injure himself in our medical? :S

very unfortunate development regarding trengove. a fit, firing Trengove would have been a big, big gain for us.
hopefully he can get back to playing footy and the break doesnt cost him his career. well done, in a way, to RFC medicos for detecting this and making sure we didnt trade in an injured player.
Put the same deal to west coast and see if we can get gaff or shuey!

In all seriousness, awful news for Jack.
I guess the only positive to come from this is that it happened now and not in a couple of months.

Your club is a piece of shit. Of course Jack would be shattered after you shopped him round and now he has to stay with you.

What are you talking about?

I was referring to that last bit of your post which was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back