Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9fqx4aEYK1rrb5ejo2_250.gif

“After doing our due diligence, including discussions with our medical staff, we have decided not to pursue further discussions," said Richmond’s General Manager of Football, Dan Richardson.

Club did it's due diligence and he didn't pass. We gave it a crack to get in a quality kid to improve our list.

Well from what I heard from Friday was that he was OK. **** I feel for the kid. Ok Haters go for it, completely missed the info that he failed his medical as from what i heard Friday was that it looked good :cry:

Poor kid

Well, in your defence it seems as if the CT scan which highlighted the injury was completed yesterday. Give it 24 hours for results voila.

Feel for the kid, but at the same token we obviously dodged a bullet. Still believe he would have been a gun for us. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel sorry for the kid more than anything. Wish him all the best and lucky I suppose that we didn't get lumped with an injured player.

Oh well gave us a lil excitement for a few days :)

Well from what I heard from Friday was that he was OK. **** I feel for the kid. Ok Haters go for it, completely missed the info that he failed his medical as from what i heard Friday was that it looked good :cry:

Poor kid
You couldn't know until today that he failed though

Not your fault, although campaigners will try blame

its an interesting one... maybe the club should now look at downgrading the offer and offer melbourne our 2nd pick for him? would melbourne take it? Just because he's no good now doesn't mean his career is over does it?

I really feel for the kid, but we dodged a massive bullet here.
Thank **** he reinjured himself during the testing and not during his first training session after he signed on with us.
Still, I really feel for him as by all accounts he is a quality kid. I hope it works out for him.

Good luck to the kid and I hope he can manage to get back onto the park and blitz it down the track for the Dees.

It's more a disapointment for him then any of us knowing in the back of his mind he may always struggle with a career hampering injury.

Trust the medical department made the right decision here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back