Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what 90% of respondents to this poll are ****ing stupid, as they can't see that it's an obviously bad deal?
Sure he's a risk. But if the medicos give him the all clear, the odds are in our favour.

Yer I reckon the % is about right on here for stupid people :) .... the hampson trade would have about 90% of people saying it was a win too.

24-Jack-poster.jpg

Can someone please edit this to Trengove please...We have less than 24 hours!!

Argument: Navicular stress fractures are career ending
Retort: James Hird and Jimmy Bartel both had the same injury and played after

Argument: Yeh but Matt Egan
Retort: He was told to play before he should have, medical/club staff were wrong

Argument: We shouldn't have injured players on our list
Retort: Trent Cotchin was on the LTI list in his first two years

Argument: We'll pay him too much
Retort: We just lost Jackson and King, the money is there to take a risk

Argument: We need pick 12 because that's where the gun is
Retort: Even draft, 10-35 is mostly based on club needs

Argument: Richmond suck at late picks
Retort: Clubs can make mistakes at any pick, the last few years we haven't done that badly

Argument: Hampson
Retort: Completely different draft, that trade would be the equivalent to pick 50+ in this years draft based on talent

Argument: My feet are sore
Retort: My cats breath smells like cat food

Did I miss any?

Alright, so I got a bit carried away and have 13 Trengove highlight GIFs ready to go..

Do I release them now? Or wait to see if he comes across?

Could be the kiss of death.
Do you have 10:20 gifs ready?

Alright, so I got a bit carried away and have 13 Trengove highlight GIFs ready to go..

Do I release them now? Or wait to see if he comes across?

Could be the kiss of death.
Does he have a RFC jumper on in them?

'It is understood there has been no progress in talks between Melbourne and Richmond over a trade involving former Demons captain Jack Trengove.
The potential deal would involve Trengove and the Demons pick No.23 being sent to Punt Road in exchange for the Tigers' first-round selection, No.12 overall.
It is understood talks did not progress over the weekend or on Monday.'

Boo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'It is understood there has been no progress in talks between Melbourne and Richmond over a trade involving former Demons captain Jack Trengove.
The potential deal would involve Trengove and the Demons pick No.23 being sent to Punt Road in exchange for the Tigers' first-round selection, No.12 overall.

Boo
Source?

Boo
But but but 10:20 :(

Boo
Wouldn't worry too much about today, feel the Melbourne people may have had Robbie Flower on their minds today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back