mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
No excuses tomorrow, we get the job done!

We’ve beaten the best team in the comp in Richmond, we’re playing at the MCG there’s no excuse for us to not have 16 premierships come tomorrow.

Too often in our history we’ve thrown away the chance at ultimate glory. Our players have shown they’re talented enough and hard enough win tomorrow they simply must produce again. Bucks has also shown he’s good enough to get the best out of these blokes, he must do the same tomorrow.

Go Pies!

Yes.

But it’s not all doom and gloom if we (God forbid) lose either. But excuses should never be offered up after a GF loss, just have to accept it and move on.
Agree, this isn’t meant as a doom and gloom thread, I just think from what we’ve seen of our team this year we should win tomorrow

Agree, this isn’t meant as a doom and gloom thread, I just think from what we’ve seen of our team this year we should win tomorrow

Depends which Team turns up. The one from QF or the PF One.

Even IF we lose our Window has pretty much Opened

No excuses tomorrow, we get the job done!

We’ve beaten the best team in the comp in Richmond, we’re playing at the MCG there’s no excuse for us to not have 16 premierships come tomorrow.

Too often in our history we’ve thrown away the chance at ultimate glory. Our players have shown they’re talented enough and hard enough win tomorrow they simply must produce again. Bucks has also shown he’s good enough to get the best out of these blokes, he must do the same tomorrow.

Go Pies!

F k I love this thread mike123.

This is exactly how I feel.

Four More Quarters

POTY

I feel weird TBH, for some reason i'm at ease, much more than 2010/11, it's not that i think we have it in the bag either, i guess this time it's all happened so fast.

Yeah it has come out of No Where and 2-3 seasons before we thought we be in this Postion

There won't be excuses come tomorrow, but the fact we are even in this position is already a massive success for the season.

Tell me we'd basically be playing a home game on the last day in September at the start of the year and I'd have snapped it up in a heartbeat.

Agree with op, we are good enough to win it, but no excuses if we don’t.
Very calm at the moment, for me has the 90 feel to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends which Team turns up. The one from QF or the PF One.

Even IF we lose our Window has pretty much Opened
Bullshit. You’ve got to win when you’re there because there’s no guarantees you’ll ever get back.

If we lose this there’s every chance we don’t have as consistent of a season as this year where we squeaked into the top four by beating all the sides we should (a very un-Collingwood thing) and we miss our opportunities.

We have a good age profile but things change very quickly. So did GWS three years ago.

We’ve got this
Got a great relaxed feeling
Not cocky like Geelong fans, not arrogant like Tigers and Hawks, just feels like it’s ours.
Felt the same before Giants game and before the prelim.
Our side is young fast and amazing. Bucks has it all coming together at the right time.
No stress here, enjoying the build up and looking fwd to the win
We’ve got this

Bullshit. You’ve got to win when you’re there because there’s no guarantees you’ll ever get back.

If we lose this there’s every chance we don’t have as consistent of a season as this year where we squeaked into the top four by beating all the sides we should (a very un-Collingwood thing) and we miss our opportunities.

We have a good age profile but things change very quickly. So did GWS three years ago.

I am not say we will DEFINTALLY be back in the GF but with the Age Profile you think we be a Threat for the Flag in the Short/Medium Term

You better be still in Switzerland? :)

We’ve got this
Got a great relaxed feeling
Not cocky like Geelong fans, not arrogant like Tigers and Hawks, just feels like it’s ours.
Felt the same before Giants game and before the prelim.
Our side is young fast and amazing. Bucks has it all coming together at the right time.
No stress here, enjoying the build up and looking fwd to the win
We’ve got this

This is the 1st Game All Season I been this Nervous about.

The Rest I been very Calm about them

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion No Excuses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back