No major sponsor yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going through some sort of reference stuff to make sure its all correct... I couldnt get through to the club, so the Age was the next best, cant do more than that .

He was going through some sort of reference stuff to make sure its all correct... I couldnt get through to the club, so the Age was the next best, cant do more than that .

Good work mate.

I guess we sit tight and cross fingers.

Cheers Powersurj. Well done mate.

None of the guys at work have heard anything, but working from home today so havn't been able to speak to anyone who would be able to definately confirm/deny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a nasty feeling the Age have their wires crossed and have confused WATPAC for Westpac.

I went in to the club shop to buy a guernsey and asked about the back sponsor. The guy at the club shop said it looked like we'd be sponsorless for the season if his knowledge counts for anything

I went in to the club shop to buy a guernsey and asked about the back sponsor. The guy at the club shop said it looked like we'd be sponsorless for the season if his knowledge counts for anything
lol
you wouldnt think a mook working in the merch shop would know about the ins and outs of club sponsorship
well i would hope not

lol
you wouldnt think a mook working in the merch shop would know about the ins and outs of club sponsorship
well i would hope not

so far the mook seems to be more on the ball than the Age and at least at his post which says more than whoever is supposed to be answering powersurj's phone calls.

when i was team leadering people on the ground I was always maniacal about them knowing whats going on as they are the poor schlubs on the front line copping it in the neck from customers. After the Board and media Manager I reckon the next person of importance to know is the people selling the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back