Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All is not Rozee!

Was interesting (and just little bit amusing) to hear Daniel Hoyne's analysis of Rozee last night. "Our eyes deceive us, he's lumped in with the Rozee/Butters/Horne/Francis praise in the footy public but on paper he's miles off the others. He's the 170th ranked player in the comp, he's never cracked the Top 20 Midfielders" & I think he said he's only been in 5 scoring involvements this year... the other players around that number were defenders & a ruckman.
-they did factor in his time out injured too.
I know Champion Data isn't the be-all-end all but those numbers aren't great...

*Kane Hinkley was remarkably quite during this segment too!
If ever there was a reason to ignore the plethora of available stats and base your opinions on actually watching football...there's the gold standard.

Rozee is an absolute star. I'd take him over Butters and JHF.

If ever there was a reason to ignore the plethora of available stats and base your opinions on actually watching football...there's the gold standard.

He is a star but I'd take JHF over him and based on the last 18 months I'd take Butters as well. His games against good opposition haven't been great.

He has been injured and become a father so this season has been a write off but I go to alot of Port games and watching live I was noticing a drop off last year. Still a great player but at one point he was in the best five players in the comp.

He is a star but I'd take JHF over him and based on the last 18 months I'd take Butters as well. His games against good opposition haven't been great.

He has been injured and become a father so this season has been a write off but I go to alot of Port games and watching live I was noticing a drop off last year. Still a great player but at one point he was in the best five players in the comp.
Rozee was a poor choice as captain. He’s still a little boy. He’s no leader.

Apparently the AFL don't double check the deaths provided by an external party.

The A in AFL should be for amateurish as they are hardly a professional organisation.

Nah, Butters for me is the better player.

Think JHF will be too.

Danger gets himself suspended within 30 seconds of coming back from injury
More likely to get re-injured as he is looking cooked.

Edit- just started watching the game on delay so yeah that tackle will get looked at.

How did Carlton get the GWS jumpers?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** Curnow is protected

It's almost like if Curnow doesn't get an unimpeded run at the ball it's an automatic free.

Tex would have kicked a 100 last year with that favourtism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back