Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point is, let them be human. Why do we need to interfere. If its illegal, let the cops deal with it. We don't need to be filming to run and dob to the media. I am not condoning any action. But i am not interfering
If you’re going to be so blatant about doing something like that in public knowing mobile phones exist, you’re a ****wit and I don’t give 2 shits it’s in the media

I could understand if they were AFL players, why this would be a story, but aren’t these blokes just a bunch of amateurs?

Not sure how a bunch of yobbos in the bar acting like yobbos is supposedly some big scandal.
Yobbos? They were giving head in a public bar, that’s not just a yobbo act, that’s just friggin unbelievable. Media report on shit all the time, mostly trivial, no chance something like this wouldn’t get reported.

Yobbos? They were giving head in a public bar, that’s not just a yobbo act, that’s just friggin unbelievable. Media report on s**t all the time, mostly trivial, no chance something like this wouldn’t get reported.
In this instance I agree with you. But I am talking about how Adelaide Players declared like some sort of heroes Mad Monday was dead. to me, thats sad and opportunity for some relationship building missed.

However my sentiment on w***ers filming and running to the media because they are footballers is really an arseh*le move. I could go to most pubs and film the exact same thing from a bunch of nobodies nearly every week. Everyones afraid of their own shadows now and its not healthy. No wonder we have this build up of players not coping with the system. Everyones so wound up tight about not to be seen enjoying themselves because it might offend some 60yo assholes who sit at home every night but are members.

In this instance I agree with you. But I am talking about how Adelaide Players declared like some sort of heroes Mad Monday was dead. to me, thats sad and opportunity for some relationship building missed.

However my sentiment on w***ers filming and running to the media because they are footballers is really an arseh*le move. I could go to most pubs and film the exact same thing from a bunch of nobodies nearly every week. Everyones afraid of their own shadows now and its not healthy. No wonder we have this build up of players not coping with the system. Everyones so wound up tight about not to be seen enjoying themselves because it might offend some 60yo assholes who sit at home every night but are members.
I’ve lived a bit and I’ve never gone close to seeing anyone do anything like that out in the open, so I’m curious where you go to witness that type of stuff on a weekly basis.

I’ve lived a bit and I’ve never gone close to seeing anyone do anything like that out in the open, so I’m curious where you go to witness that type of stuff on a weekly basis.

I did say I agree with you in this instance. I'm taking more about the traditional stuff. But man, hindley street you see everything.

And...who cares. I don't. Let the cops deal with it. People who ran to the media can go * themselves. they are losers.

Seriously, if you want to do this type of thing I have no issue notwithstanding it seems a weird bet but hey each to their own but do it in the privacy of your changerooms or bedroom, not in a public place.

What people need to realise is we do now have smart phones so be smart about it. I’m just glad there weren’t smart phones around in early 2000’s during my Vegas trips 🤣🤣.

There will always be someone in the crowd who will take the opportunity to film it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What people need to realise is we do now have smart phones so be smart about it. I’m just glad there weren’t smart phones around in early 2000’s during my Vegas trips 🤣🤣.

There will always be someone in the crowd who will take the opportunity to film it.
Oh... so that was you in Vegas snorting powder from that strippers butt crack while dressed as Santa. Do the LVPD still have your mugshot?

Ahhh, just a weekend in Vegas. Good times...
santa getting GIF

Yobbos? They were giving head in a public bar, that’s not just a yobbo act, that’s just friggin unbelievable. Media report on s**t all the time, mostly trivial, no chance something like this wouldn’t get reported.

In my defence it was late and I couldn’t think of a better word than yobbo.

It’s also an underused word so I try and slip it in wherever possible.

Oh... so that was you in Vegas snorting powder from that strippers butt crack while dressed as Santa. Do the LVPD still have your mugshot?

Ahhh, just a weekend in Vegas. Good times...
santa getting GIF

Well I’ve ticked most of those boxes and add fall into the Bellagio bushes and lost my pants on an escalator (yep good times). And I also make babies cry

79A0507A-5C59-4403-B3DA-554A64F27602.jpeg

Oh dear..

That's taking "team first to extraordinary levels..

Mad Monday: Glen Waverley Football Club players caught in shocking sex act video​

A suburban footy club’s Mad Monday celebrations have taken a shock turn after video surfaced of a player performing a sex act on another.

View attachment 1491702
Alcohol and drugs. What a combo! 😂

Oh dear..

That's taking "team first to extraordinary levels..

Mad Monday: Glen Waverley Football Club players caught in shocking sex act video​

A suburban footy club’s Mad Monday celebrations have taken a shock turn after video surfaced of a player performing a sex act on another.

View attachment 1491702
Wait…doesn’t everyone do this on a night out with ya buddies….

Not that I think Laird had a bad year either. I just don't think it was all-Australian worthy. Going by the votes, the coaches also didn't think Laird had a single game where he was best on ground. Rozee had 6.

Laird racks up stats like no other but at the same time oppo midfielders are actually strongly influencing their sides positive result against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back