Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear from a different person that we were having a big dip. Never had a rumour or intel from them before but it seems if it's true we might be the preferred destination based on his want to work with Nicksy again.

Grains of salt and all that.
Ok, so that rumour about our interest in a GWS mid is definitely Hopper?

I did hear from a different person that we were having a big dip. Never had a rumour or intel from them before but it seems if it's true we might be the preferred destination based on his want to work with Nicksy again.

Grains of salt and all that.
Are you referring to Hopper?

I really do hope we are having a decent crack at him.

We should be able to offer more $'s than the Cats (though he may prefer playing finals sooner rather than later).

Would make a huge difference to our midfield mix & can play forward too.

Are you referring to Hopper?

I really do hope we are having a decent crack at him.

We should be able to offer more $'s than the Cats (though he may prefer playing finals sooner rather than later).

Would make a huge difference to our midfield mix & can play forward too.
Yep... What I heard was that the cash and terms were in principal agreed, but hes just gotta make the decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... What I heard was that the cash and terms were in principal agreed, but hes just gotta make the decision.
If we can land Hopper & Rankine... then we won't be far off playing finals next season.

Oh dear..

Mad Monday: Glen Waverley Football Club players caught in shocking sex act video​

A suburban footy club’s Mad Monday celebrations have taken a shock turn after video surfaced of a player performing a sex act on another.

That's taking "team first to extraordinary levels..
First thought was geelong haven’t had a week off

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear..

Mad Monday: Glen Waverley Football Club players caught in shocking sex act video​

A suburban footy club’s Mad Monday celebrations have taken a shock turn after video surfaced of a player performing a sex act on another.

1661496683804.png

Yeah not sure on the logic that phones are killing people in this scenario.

The mini Legends Alir Alir is excellent, he is a cool little dude, when asked about the gurnsey and what he likes most he pointed to the teal and black V section and said I like this triangle

If we can land Hopper & Rankine... then we won't be far off playing finals next season.
Lucky I didnt bet you a bottle of red for it. lol :D

Do agree, Hopper adds that midfield talent we crave, combine that with potentially Phillipou this year and hopefully a few players like Schoenberg, Berry taking their game to the next level. There is a lot to get excited about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear..

View attachment 1491702

Have Whateley or McClure managed to find a Crows connection yet?

Oh dear..

View attachment 1491702

1661510855077.gif

Still short a good lockdown small defender and probably a key back as well to be a finals side. Need Parnell, Jones, Hamill, Butts and Murray to develop a lot over the break

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mad Monday

There is nothing wrong with it. Honestly, I have never ever read an article about Mad Monday and not laughed. The season is over, we as fans...honestly who the **** do we think we are. Players have every right to unwind and be human for a while. Fans of clubs and assholes with phones need to get a ****ing life and stop trying to destroy players lives for their own 15 minutes of fame.

Mad Monday

There is nothing wrong with it. Honestly, I have never ever read an article about Mad Monday and not laughed. The season is over, we as fans...honestly who the * do we think we are. Players have every right to unwind and be human for a while. Fans of clubs and assholes with phones need to get a ******* life and stop trying to destroy players lives for their own 15 minutes of fame.
They were in bar in open view, the only people destroying lives were the 2 idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back