Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the back peddling begin.

I thought that comment would come back to bite them.
I listened to that interview today on ABC Melbourne (it might have been national?)

Mahoney failed to endorse dodo when asked directly about where the two of them stand. He only went as far as to say that dodo is deeply committed to Essendon finding success.

The place is a bin fire.

When the CEO of a club is taking pot shots at a young indigenous player being money hungry within his own club, it gives the dumb **** racist fans an opportunity to feel validation in their comments.

If all these comments from Gold coast weren't made public or tried pushing their agenda I doubt these people would have been bold enough to spew their filth.

Rankine deserves an apology from Tony, some of the articles being written are verging on defamation of character.

When the CEO of a club is taking pot shots at a young indigenous player being money hungry within his own club, it gives the dumb * racist fans an opportunity to feel validation in their comments.

If all these comments from Gold coast weren't made public or tried pushing their agenda I doubt these people would have been bold enough to spew their filth.

Rankine deserves an apology from Tony, some of the articles being written are verging on defamation of character.
Tony Cochrane is a piece of shit. His treatment of Ablett when he wanted to go home to be with his sister who was struggling badly with mental health (who passed away before he could get home) spoke volumes.

Tony Cochrane is a piece of s**t. His treatment of Ablett when he wanted to go home to be with his sister who was struggling badly with mental health (who passed away before he could get home) spoke volumes.
The only good thing he's done was take pot shots at port about wearing their red and gold guernsey in China

Tony Cochrane is a piece of s**t. His treatment of Ablett when he wanted to go home to be with his sister who was struggling badly with mental health (who passed away before he could get home) spoke volumes.

I understand fans being upset when a player leaves but the back office has to be better than that. Calling someone a gold digger for securing their future is pretty shit, to be honest. If he went down the " we hate losing members of our family route" it would have been far better.

I understand fans being upset when a player leaves but the back office has to be better than that. Calling someone a gold digger for securing their future is pretty s**t, to be honest. If he went down the " we hate losing members of our family route" it would have been far better.
Makes you look like a massive hypocrite flog if you then attract players on a decent contract

West Coast’s 2nd biggest win in their AFLW history too (and just their 5th AFLW win ever).

And people thought Port were the best of the expansion sides.

We looked pretty average on Friday night - wouldn’t be bagging Port yet. I don’t think we would have beaten either Hawthorn or the Bombers they way they played last night

We have a bit of work to do if we hope to make finals - let alone get to the pointy end again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We looked pretty average on Friday night - wouldn’t be bagging Port yet. I don’t think we would have beaten either Hawthorn or the Bombers they way they played last night

We have a bit of work to do if we hope to make finals - let alone get to the pointy end again

Lloyde described the Crows/Demons game as the highest quality game so far?

You don’t watch much AFLW do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t watch much AFLW do you?

I actually watch quite a bit. We didn’t play near our prior standard on Friday. Our run and carry was well shut down by Melbourne and the scoreboard flattered us in the end (still 14 shots to 6). Outside of Woodland, Ponter in a couple of flashes our forward line was non existent
Marinoff was well held, Button and Martin barely touched the ball - Melbourne had 70 more possessions than we did

Melbourne are a very good side. Watching the Hawks v Bombers I think both of those sides will push us
We do often start the season a little slower so hopefully we shake off the cobwebs and get on the board next game

This is where Vic media say GWS need to make a stand and stop other clubs taking their players, right?

We see it on display time and again. Sections of the Victorian media and public have a deep-seated mentality that the league belongs exclusively to the big Victorian clubs and that other sides like us are just cake decorations ready to be raided for players.

I actually watch quite a bit. We didn’t play near our prior standard on Friday. Our run and carry was well shut down by Melbourne and the scoreboard flattered us in the end (still 14 shots to 6). Outside of Woodland, Ponter in a couple of flashes our forward line was non existent
Marinoff was well held, Button and Martin barely touched the ball - Melbourne had 70 more possessions than we did

Melbourne are a very good side. Watching the Hawks v Bombers I think both of those sides will push us
We do often start the season a little slower so hopefully we shake off the cobwebs and get on the board next game

You say you watch a fair bit, but refer to two sides we don't play this season.

The likes of Melbourne, Brisbane, North etc will push us as they are the sides we're competing with for top 4 (I would've added Freo in this mix prior to yesterday). Other sides we should beat comfortably, and I'd expect we'd still comfortably finish top 4 at the end of the season.

The expansion sides will not push any of the established sides - even West Coast beat Port!

You say you watch a fair bit, but refer to two sides we don't play this season.

The likes of Melbourne, Brisbane, North etc will push us as they are the sides we're competing with for top 4 (I would've added Freo in this mix prior to yesterday). Other sides we should beat comfortably, and I'd expect we'd still comfortably finish top 4 at the end of the season.

The expansion sides will not push any of the established sides - even West Coast beat Port!

Exactly, the difference in depth between the finalists of last year, and the new teams this year, is enormous. The expansion sides are mostly relying on 2-3 players

I

Only watched maybe half but it looked like they smashed us. Sometimes a loss like that can have more benefits than a win.

Cats fans are very quick to rubbish it when it gets raised.
I know second hand info Tuohy was given a house outside the salary cap to move from Carlton to Geelong.
It's clearly evident by the continual stream of players they bring in every year that they are rorting the system. Are they still paying for jobs for Dangers parents?

Cats fans are very quick to rubbish it when it gets raised.
I know second hand info Tuohy was given a house outside the salary cap to move from Carlton to Geelong.
Geelong operate much like that 90s movie, Copland.

They do what they want down in Geelong, no one says anything, the AFL turns a blind eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back