Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course not. But all evidence is permissible in the court of public opinion
Yep just ask Taylor Swift! Kanye 100% illegally recorded one of their conversations and let his wife release and edited version to support his story, public opinion burried Taylor, didn't matter what she said nobody believed her wasn't until 4 years later when the whole recording was leaked that people realised she was telling the truth the whole time.

Yep just ask Taylor Swift! Kanye 100% illegally recorded one of their conversations and let his wife release and edited version to support his story, public opinion burried Taylor, didn't matter what she said nobody believed her wasn't until 4 years later when the whole recording was leaked that people realised she was telling the truth the whole time.
Isn’t that what Buckley is asking of Hairy

So Lumumba is invited by Buckley to release the entire recording so the snippet can be heard in context, but Lumumba refuses and says he’s not taking orders from Buckley anymore.

First, Buckley obviously has nothing to hide. Second, it was never an order from Buckley. Lumumba not doing himself any favour there.

So now because of the evenhandedness of the Vic AFL media, I expect to read a line attached to the word ’Collingwood’ that says ‘which has been accused of being systemically racist’, every time that word is used.

Just like the lines attached to the AFC, which has come under scrutiny for running a dodgy camp, and Tex, who is back from being suspended for a using racial slur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any footage of the bukakke pr0n that the Collingwood assistant coach showed to the players?

Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

I wonder if Lumumba's recording of Buckley was legal
legal to record a private conversation in victoria apparently

edit - should have scrolled to the bottom dammit

Are you paying attention now, Collingwood? Heritier's got receipts

I’m having trouble finding it. I will say that when someone releases 5 minutes of a 30 minute secret recording that 5 minutes would want to include some pretty explosive stuff.

All I’ve had paraphrased is Buckley saying he threw Eddie under a bus. And depending on what was discussed between them prior to going to air together, Bucks may be 100% correct.

I take anything that Hertier says with a grain of salt these days. After he slunked off from training that time for a few days and then explained how he was dealing with trauma from childhood sexual assault… and I felt bad for him, only to find out he was trading on a relative’s trauma… it really said a lot about him that he would be that repugnant of an Individual to use someone else’s pain for a few days off.

Last edited:
I take anything that Hertier says with a grain of salt these days. After he slunked off from training that time for a few days and then explained how he was dealing with trauma from childhood sexual assault… and I felt bad for him, only to find out he was trading on a relative’s trauma… it really said a lot about him that he would be that repugnant of an Individual to use someone else’s pain for a few days off.

Yep, he's a piece of shit. Needs to spend more time in his thinking chair.

Funny story just heard on AA with Lethal Leigh. Apparently Noble has come out today and stated that the coaching group had a great day on the day he sprayed the playing group. So 100% of the blame is the playing group, wonder where I've heard that before. If I didn't know better, you'd think that Noble was a big part of our club culture for years and years. Obviously this isn't the case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back