Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty easy to say "I told them what to do, they just didn't do it" and blame the players, but then you're not looking at if the player was capable of doing what you told them to do or if it'd even work.

"We had a great game plan" when we won, and "we didn't execute" when we lost. Terry Wallace and James Hird were frequent shifters of responsibility like that

Where is that stated ?
In any case like the AFLW the expansion was questionable
GWS and Gold Coast

I'm pretty sure it was reported somewhere, can't remember where I saw it though

It might have been in an article and then deleted now

What's the context for all this?
Those 5 posters taking a shot at the goal umpire who paid touched in the 1st quarter of Friday Night, when it was a goal.

Where is that stated ?
In any case like the AFLW the expansion was questionable
GWS and Gold Coast
I understand why the AFL went with GWS and GC, ie in regards to the future and ever growing market, 20 to 30 years from now.

However, why should in my lifetime have to endure these plastic franchises being a basket case in the interim.

Port Power the other plastic teal franchise that I wish the AFL didnt include as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see Koch panicking and extending Kern for another 4 years, if Kern can create that impression. Suns 2.0.
If Kenny's manager is any good, he would start planting the seed in the media that the Giants want Ken.

For that to realistically happen to get that extension offer, Port need a heartbreaking PF loss or make it to the 2022 GF.

I can see Koch panicking and extending Kern for another 4 years, if Kern can create that impression. Suns 2.0.
No doubt Ken has a Finals clause in his contract if they make them this year or next.

Still a slight chance this year.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No doubt Ken has a Finals clause in his contract if they make them this year or next.

Still a slight chance this year.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Look if youre in the finals, there is always a miracle chance you land on the right side of the draw and get teams also at the right time to roll them over.

Port could easily roll Freo or the Blues over in a crunch final, especially given their experience.

At this stage, just making finals will be enough for Kochie to sing Ken's praises for turning the season around!

Port will need another 9 wins (assuming 12 the magic number) to make the 8.

North
Cats
Dons
Tigers
Swans
Suns

Freo
Giants
Dees
Cats
Pies
Tigers
Dons
Crows.

The bold is their home games, green is their likely wins (and Im being generous) which IMO is only another 5 wins for them.

Kenny has to pull 4 wins out of his arse to make the 8.

Would need to beat the Pies and Dons away, Tigers at home and then us. Not unrealistic for this happen.

I still believe before the season started, that Port will need to beat us in the final round to make the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back