Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those 5 posters taking a shot at the goal umpire who paid touched in the 1st quarter of Friday Night, when it was a goal.
The one where it hit the players Butt? I originally thought it was goal because I was looking at the hands didn't realise it was the Port players booty it touched

Talent-wise, GWS are streets ahead of North or Port

Culture-wise, they need a serious smack in the chops.

Tailor-made for Clarko, you’d think
Talent wise, if they played to their potential under Clarko, they win a flag with him.

So the Dees announced 60k members today…I didnt think there would be quite so much space on the bandwagon, but there you go. Also look forward to 2050 or whenever we have a post premiership bandwagon 😂

Talent wise, if they played to their potential under Clarko, they win a flag with him.

Some of the contenders for the role

Some who’ve been senior coaches
Clarko yes
Pyke a chance, can coach and doing well at Sydney
Ross Lyon a chance, has his faults but could put some steel in them
Buckley nope
Hird definitely nope

Others are assistants
Caracella - likely to get a gig somewhere
Burns
Giansiracusa
Harvey - too late
McVeigh
Yze
Kingsley

Some solid names in there but the hierarchy would be thinking “with this list and demographic we should be serious contenders” so they’ll throw the moon at Clarko with proven alternatives like Pyke and Lyon next you’d think. Too risky to go with just an assistant

So the Dees announced 60k members today…I didnt think there would be quite so much space on the bandwagon, but there you go. Also look forward to 2050 or whenever we have a post premiership bandwagon 😂

2050 hey? I’ll be…hmm…88!😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will be on the phone to Clarko reminding him that he used to play there

North’s got an incompetent coach that never should have been hired, and a rival might be able to swoop on the best option out there…

I.e. Noble should be very nervous

North’s got an incompetent coach that never should have been hired, and a rival might be able to swoop on the best option out there…

In nobles defence.... even god cannot do a thing with north's list.... if they haven't already.... they need to get rid of their list manager

Bit of a shame, hasn’t put a foot wrong in the coaching box all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back