Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another bit of classic Port Adelaide luck - JHF not playing on the weekend due to a hamstring injury.

North will be a nice percentage and confidence booster for them.

Another bit of classic Port Adelaide luck - JHF not playing on the weekend due to a hamstring injury.

North will be a nice percentage and confidence booster for them.
Wouldn't have mattered in the slightest if he had played.

Gill says the AFL won’t stand in the way of Hird getting back into coaching, which is fair enough.

I can see him as an assistant, but would any club take a punt on him as senior coach? Too hard to sell to sponsors who don’t want to be within cooee of anything drug related. His record wasn’t good enough to overcome that reluctance and there’s other solid candidates out there.

Hard to see it happening for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gill says the AFL won’t stand in the way of Hird getting back into coaching, which is fair enough.

I can see him as an assistant, but would any club take a punt on him as senior coach? Too hard to sell to sponsors who don’t want to be within cooee of anything drug related. His record wasn’t good enough to overcome that reluctance and there’s other solid candidates out there.

More so the fact that he wasn't a very good coach in the first place irrespective of everything else

Isn't Hird already becoming an assistant with Cameron leaving?

Isn't Hird already becoming an assistant with Cameron leaving?

Yeah sounds like it, has said he’s wanting to step up and support McVeigh.

I think he’d be a handy assistant, just can’t realistically see him as a candidate for the top job.

Meanwhile Chris Scott is out of contract at the end of this year and was praising the talent that GWS has, so David King reckons he’s positioning himself for a crack. Wouldn’t be the worst candidate.

Yeah sounds like it, has said he’s wanting to step up and support McVeigh.

I think he’d be a handy assistant, just can’t realistically see him as a candidate for the top job.

Meanwhile Chris Scott is out of contract at the end of this year and was praising the talent that GWS has, so David King reckons he’s positioning himself for a crack. Wouldn’t be the worst candidate.
Would be smart by Scott as that cliff is fast approaching for the Cats.

Actually,"bastard" is gender neutral - except when used as an insult. But then you're struggling to find a word that isn't overly offensive. I mean, I can think of one, but...

"A lot of mature ladies" just doesn't cut it. :)
Maybe
However different generations and “use” of the term has evolved
I like to be called a mature lady
On topic we just do not have the calibre of senior coaches coming through
Like umpires under paid
Look at what GCS are allegedly paying some players
Stupid reward system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back