Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my gather round tickets for the Crows game and also the Friday night Sydney v Richmond game. Only two games worth going to.

Reckon this could die in the ass, not sure how many will go to the s**t games.
Essendon v Melbourne would have been good to see. Pity it’s on before the pear game.

I got my gather round tickets for the Crows game and also the Friday night Sydney v Richmond game. Only two games worth going to.

I’ve got Thursday night Saturday and Sunday. All Adelaide oval games except Friday night

With the double header games in the gather round, do you get to see both games with the 1 ticket ?
Yep but you need to hide in a toilet cubicle during the changeover

Takes me back to my uni days waiting for the next movie to start. :$

Remember doing a Star Wars marathon (only the 3 - A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) at the Academy Cinemas in Hindmarsh Square back in the 80’s - a wait of around 45 minutes between each film.

So much popcorn eaten.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Academy Cinemas in Hindmarsh Square
Had some good times at Academy growing up (so many of the good cinemas I remember fondly growing up and into young adult hood are long gone and are now hotels and retail sadly.

Had some good times at Academy growing up (so many of the good cinemas I remember fondly growing up and into young adult hood are long gone and are now hotels and retail sadly.
Yeah, I remember wagging school and going to see the Lord of the Rings there.

Yeah, I remember wagging school and going to see the Lord of the Rings there.

we saw Terminator 2 the night before our final day of school, loved going to that cinema

Rowey was talking that 25k would go to some of the poor games, I reckon they'll be lucky to get 5

Damn that would have been amazing at the time. Still holds up as a great movie, would probably beat anything that came out in the last year.

For a movie riddled with mistakes/nitpicks, its definitely one of my all time favorites, be it SCIFI or Action.

I always watch the Directors Cut version of T2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back