Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flappin good. Dog act. And hearing the commentator booth go silent watching it on replay was interesting. Then Roo being the only one to mention there should be nothing to worry about.
They obviously ruled that it had the potential to be an eye-gouge. ;)

We missed a giant opportunity this year. Why didn't we take one of the best players from Glenelg or Sturt? This would help our SANFL flag chances and weaken an SANFL rival at the same time - which is exactly what the AFL midseasons draft was created for.

Wouldn't they need to have a spot on the list to do that? Or move someone to a long-term injury list? I'll admit, I forget what the rules are on this.

If we had an option to take a free hit and didn't take it, that's pretty disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We missed a giant opportunity this year. Why didn't we take one of the best players from Glenelg or Sturt? This would help our SANFL flag chances and weaken an SANFL rival at the same time - which is exactly what the AFL midseasons draft was created for.
We don’t have a spot . No big deal

Yeah
Wouldn't they need to have a spot on the list to do that? Or move someone to a long-term injury list? I'll admit, I forget what the rules are on this.

If we had an option to take a free hit and didn't take it, that's pretty disappointing.
Yeah we could have Quinton Narkled it

I haven't double checked I'm going off memory here so it is possible I've got that incorrect. Just seems to ring a bell. Wont run with it as absolute fact though!
William's against Adelaide
GWS
Rd 7 2013 - 9 0.1
Rd 5 2014 - 15 0.0
Rd 16 2014 - 20 1.1
Rd 8 2015 - 3 0.0
Rd 10 2016 - 21 0.0
Rd 1 2017 - 27 0.0
QF 2017 - 20 0.2
Rd 12 2019 - 20 0.0
Carlton
Rd 15 2021 - 26 1.0
Rd 8 2022 - 16 0.0

Isn't that a bugger eh?

And we could pick up this guy Rye Penny who would be my pick if we had one, extreme athlete that footballs OK. ;) Don't think many have him near the pointy end of the MSD.

Could still grab him, considering no one ended up wanting him.

GWS had two list spots and the 4th pick and didn't bother taking anyone.

We don't have a list spot.

Vast majority of players in MSD will be on 18 month deals so it means we lose a pick we could have taken in November, when obviously the talent is higher.

We did that last year.....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back