Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand Sydney’s SCG fan base. Don’t see them for most of the home and away season, but as soon as the sun is out and they have a sniff of finals, the champagne slurpers drag their red and white gear out of the walk-in robes and head down to the game.

I’m sure half of them are asking where Plugger is.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, that's not true.
Take 4 points off Sydney last week and they win today we would have finished 8th.
Or
Carlton defeat GWS and we would have finished 8th.

Alternatively if they both lost we would have finished 7th.
Apologies, my mistake, not sure what I was thinking.

Can’t stand Sydney’s SCG fan base. Don’t see them for most of the home and away season, but as soon as the sun is out and they have a sniff of finals, the champagne slurpers drag their red and white gear out of the walk-in robes and head down to the game.

I’m sure half of them are asking where Buddy is.
It's always nice seeing some of these thoughts are not just in my own head. 😄

Need Sam Taylor to have the game of his life today 😀

They are as bad as the BLOODS fans.

Exactly why the AFL want them in and around finals. If they ever had to do a rebuild and bottom out, very quickly that ground would be less than half full.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So at the moment with Sydney in front of Melbourne. If they did not get the 4 points last week they would be on 50 points by winning today. We’d be on 48 points.

So we’d be 8th Sydney 7th Bulldogs 9th a gws 10th. GWS winning would have knocked us out to 9th.

So we’d be barracking for Carlton on the final match,

So at the moment with Sydney in front of Melbourne. If they did not get the 4 points last week they would be on 50 points by winning today. We’d be on 48 points.

So we’d be 8th Sydney 7th Bulldogs 9th a gws 10th. GWS winning would have knocked us out to 9th.

So we’d be barracking for Carlton on the final match,

The mere thought of barracking for Carlton would have had me reaching for the bucket.

And the ARC review bloke doesn’t seem to have much enthusiasm at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney have a home final to play for whilst Melbourne it is a dead rubber.

We want both GWS and Sydney to lose then our negotiations with AFL can go up a notch.

There are so many wrongs with that incorrect call last week - St Kilda could have hosted a final but instead Sydney might.
Sydney or GWS to lose. Either one and we would've made finals after our win yesterday.
Sydney looks good for the win at the moment so we'll be relying on Carlton to win if we hope to get any leverage with the AFL.
Even if the results turn out that we would've made finals, I have absolutely no faith that the VFL would give us any meaningful compensation anyway.

Exactly why the AFL want them in and around finals. If they ever had to do a rebuild and bottom out, very quickly that ground would be less than half full.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They were bottom 4 2019 (pre-covid) and they got the same crowds then as 2022 when they made a gf

Super contested game. Very scrappy. Both teams would be happy to have a week off before finals.

Yano - Coleman would be nice.
But I'm more focused on Tex getting AA. Even just one might be enough to make the HOF. 28 more goals and the only player with equal or more goals that isn't in the HOF (or a shoe-in to make it) is Sav Rocca.

640 is the magic number imho.

So long, Tex's Coleman chances. We hardly knew ye.

Tex's Coleman
Disappear Cbs GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back