Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In full glory...

dane-swan-opponents-gif.1666043

Isn't he Port Powahs best ever player, I think he's won the most B&F's at their club.

2 of Kornes premiership teamates used drugs openly during their playing days. They didn't even try to hide it, and one of them would also sell.

Maybe Kane didnt see it because he hardly went out. But he must've known they were using If I and many others knew.
If you were to give them a nickname what would it be?

Did they not do tests back then?
For the most part, no they didn't test for "illicit drugs" back then. The afl policy was drawn up in 2005 after a couple Carlton players turned up to training completely off their faces and the media got hold of it. I remember L Angwin was one, can't remember the other one, eventually after the AFL dragged their feet for as long as they could get away with they signed up to the WADA code and ASADA was created in time for start of 2006 season. Cousins career exploded early 2007 so he didn't overlap much with the WADA/ASADA illicit drug testing regime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the most part, no they didn't test for "illicit drugs" back then. The afl policy was drawn up in 2005 after a couple Carlton players turned up to training completely off their faces and the media got hold of it. I remember L Angwin was one, can't remember the other one, eventually after the AFL dragged their feet for as long as they could get away with they signed up to the WADA code and ASADA was created in time for start of 2006 season. Cousins career exploded early 2007 so he didn't overlap much with the WADA/ASADA illicit drug testing regime
Karl Norman rings a bell

I know most don’t follow the NFL however I have found Port’s equivalent in the NFL - the Dallas Cowboys.

Absolutely shitting the bed at home today and losing to the number 7th seed (lowest seed in the playoffs).
Just find new ways to keep losing playoff games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back