Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex cable Foxtel guy here. Now with Kayo. Best way if you are casting from a phone? I have a s**t tonne of data on my phone but no home internet plan. I use the app on my tv and get a fair bit of buffering. When its bad its real bad, when it's good it's good.

You can cast to a Chromecast from your mobile using mobile data, but you need a second device.

A tablet or any old phone will work.

You turn on your hotspot and have the Chromecast and your 2nd device connect to that hotspot and then use the 2nd device to cast

Yes and you can add any just about any app you want.
Except … the AFL app

Sony smart TV …. and have Kayo, but AFL app is incompatible

Wanted to see the SANFL on the TV …. just a few issues around casting, i’ll need to work thru

It seems a fait accompli … the bench for 2023 will remain 4 + 1

In good news though …. clubs will name a 23 on team selection … thus getting rid of players being dropped, and then returning as a sub

Chromecast works perfectly.

Get the Google TV version (if you haven't already) you can load the app on it and it runs perfectly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems a fait accompli … the bench for 2023 will remain 4 + 1

In good news though …. clubs will name a 23 on team selection … thus getting rid of players being dropped, and then returning as a sub
I wonder what the point is were we just stop increasing the bench and or sub.

There must be a point, is it 5, 6 or more ?

Except … the AFL app

Sony smart TV …. and have Kayo, but AFL app is incompatible

Wanted to see the SANFL on the TV …. just a few issues around casting, i’ll need to work thru
You can side load "Kodi" onto a "Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K", and load the "AFL App" from "Aussie Addons". Not so easy for the non tech savvy.

You can side load "Kodi" onto a "Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K", and load the "AFL App" from "Aussie Addons". Not so easy for the non tech savvy.
I run a couple of Android Minix players for my movies ….. had the AFL app on those, but the AFL ceased support

I must check again though … it’s been 6 months since i last checked

Get the Google TV version (if you haven't already) you can load the app on it and it runs perfectly
That’s what I did today, shit load better than using phone to cast

I honestly don’t see how hard it is to stream from your phone to the tv?
Or is it only some of the late tvs that can do that?
It easy to cast from phone but on some apps, you cast and then say go back to it, to actually bring up the show you’ve got to **** around with it to bring it up.

This google tv cast I brought brings up all apps so it’s like youre using your tv. Has menus with show recommendations, voice controls.

Other advantage anyone can us it and they don’t have to set up chromecast from their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back