Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it itakes humiliation to get rid of Nicks, Im all for it.

Never rated him and its time to reopen the "Ive lost my faith in Mathew Nicks" thread.
Also never rated him. Nice bloke, clearly, but his coaching 'apprenticeship' didn't gel with me. I was shitty for a week after his initial appointment, then, after some really good performances particularly the two pantsings of Port with their megastar midfield and all, started to warm to him.

Then 2024.:mad:

Also never rated him. Nice bloke, clearly, but his coaching 'apprenticeship' didn't gel with me. I was shitty for a week after his initial appointment, then, after some really good performances particularly the two pantsings of Port with their megastar midfield and all, started to warm to him.

He was a rebuild coach and I was fine with that.

He was never going to take us to finals. Before anyone brings up Keays, all it meant is that we would be leading that game with a minute to go, doesnt guarantee anything.

I thought he was making some progress last year, despite some mistakes, but yes, unfortunately this start is not good enough. Barring an overwhelmingly positive turnaround, needs to go.

He was a rebuild coach and I was fine with that.

He was never going to take us to finals. Before anyone brings up Keays, all it meant is that we would be leading that game with a minute to go, doesnt guarantee anything.
Exactly! It would have been so crowesque to concede an immediate reply gaol straight out of centre, to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back