MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kent being bullied so much. Going hit the report button and run off to the mainboard.
Ill Allow It GIF

I think he will need a season to settle in, I think the Pies traded this years first draft pick for him as well which is looking good for Freo.

Speaking of trading in players McStay looked ok for them be interesting to see if he can keep that up.
McStay isn't a world beater but he'll contest and bring the ball to ground as well as kicking you a goal or 2 a game. Can pinch hit in the ruck too and compete really well. Was a start chase by the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to recall a lot of their nuffy fans bending over backwards to explain away the non 50 that should have been paid against norf, so watching those same nuffies self destruct over this one is quite amusing

03e60ef79d59704c315d02ea6791b7dc.jpg

What a sook. Did he also say it was a circus when that obvious 50 wasn't paid late against North?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thankfully for Collingwood they rarely leave the MCG..didn't mind Macrae last year, but this year he's been much easier to dislike. Maybe us making top 4 in home and away after a flag was better than what we give ourselves credit for? Cats and now Pies unable to play finals in that following year after a premiership.

It's a pretty dumb comment from fly. Of course you get a better run from the umpires with 70,000 Collingwood fans screaming ball, deliberate or 50 in this case. It's part of having a home ground advantage. There's a reason why west coast (when they are going well) is one of the hardest trips in footy, because their fans go feral and boo everything that goes against them. Remember that Adelaide game in 2021, they were near bottom when they beat us, there's no doubt the crowd helped them get over the line especially with the non deliberate call. It's just footy you need to silence the home crowd is the key to winning away.

Were they stiff with some frees? Yeah, I thought the cox deliberate was rough as well but they got ****ing dominated in the last. If they had won it would have been because the swans ran out of time

They also got favourable umpiring against the crows and north in tight games this year. Such a copout to blame umpiring.

Thankfully for Collingwood they rarely leave the MCG..didn't mind Macrae last year, but this year he's been much easier to dislike. Maybe us making top 4 in home and away after a flag was better than what we give ourselves credit for? Cats and now Pies unable to play finals in that following year after a premiership.
7F05CAD1-88E2-4C6D-902D-B8F2409E64E3.jpeg

03e60ef79d59704c315d02ea6791b7dc.jpg

What a sook. Did he also say it was a circus when that obvious 50 wasn't paid late against North?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Scott brother level whinge.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back