MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Any good side can get rolled by a mediocre one. See us against Freo a few weeks ago. However, to get tonked by 11 goals is real how ya going.
Pies, Port and Saints in the next month for them as well. I think their season will be over yet again come mid July. Dew has to be in trouble with Dimma out there now. That team has far too much talent to be languishing mid to bottom of the table every single season.

Parts of the top tier closed off, who would have thought 4.40pm Sunday timeslot between these two teams would be a bad idea. If you have a Saturday afternoon available use that, 4.40 on a Sunday is a terrible time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see how it's a bad time for you. Its not like you have a virtual final to play.
Not participating is my favourite part of the Sweet FA, so I have set myself a calendar reminder.

North getting carved up by Weightman :$

Hardly surprising - Weightman is a flat track bully and North are a flat track.

Much like Tex kicking 10 against West Coast and celebrating like it was a premiership. Too bad he was completely MIA in the actual GF he played against Richmond. Much like Weightman was MIA in the GF against us.

Reckon saints are absolutely fine, were never a flag chance this year so battling into 7th doesn't matter. It's about building and Lyon has clearly unearthed and shaped a few players into AA calibre now or in the future which they didn't have last year

Wilkie, Sinclair, Owens etc. He needs time to sort through them

Reckon saints are absolutely fine, were never a flag chance this year so battling into 7th doesn't matter. It's about building and Lyon has clearly unearthed and shaped a few players into AA calibre now or in the future which they didn't have last year

Yeah their list is actually pretty bad, Lyon has really surprised me with how well he’s done. They’re probably two years with some savvy recruiting off contending, desperately need mids though.

Richmond are a danger team this year if they get into the 8. Collingwood, etc would not want to play them if they sneak into finals.

Richmond are a danger team this year if they get into the 8. Collingwood, etc would not want to play them if they sneak into finals.
Someone says that about the 8th placed team every year and they always end up sucking

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back