MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah this idea that because a team was good 3-5 years ago that they're going to have a crazy run from 8th just seems like a total myth? We beat Geelong & Hawthorn sides in 2018 after scraping into finals, both had plenty of premiership players and finals experience.

Maybe I'm just forgetting examples of it happening but every year seems like teams that have clearly fallen off get pumped up by the media as serious threats if they make the 8 and nothing comes of it.

View attachment 1725323

Not sure I've ever seen odds like that for an AFL game.
Yeah that's gotta be a record. I never thought I'd see a team worse than we were in 2013. Then again, other than Mitch Clark I feel like we didn't actually have that many injuries.

I don't know Brisbane will flog them as much as Sydney did. Sydney needed that huuuuge percentage boost to stay in touch of finals.
Brissy could if they tried, but I reckon they'll get up by 80 points or something then just go into cruise mode. It'd be nice if someone could give 186 a nudge lol

Nice to see a team use a game plan against a side. After watching us bomb it mercilessly to the square last week swans are always looking for the short option inside 50.

If only they had kicked better. 4.12 is Melbournesque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney actually kicked worse than us for goal.
That must earn them some sort of achievement aware.

So sick of the cats getting an advantage from oppo teams duding it up.

That Robbie Fox miss from the square was unbelievable.

How bad are West Coast going if Sydney put 200 on them?

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back