MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazed to see Howe back out there after it looked like his career was over with that broken arm Tulip . Incredible stuff, how many players come back from broken arms? Absolute miracle.
Mate his career was over, he's come out of retirement and turned it all around. I don't think I've ever seen a bloke recover from a broken arm before.

I'd rather watch Adelaide than us this year 10x over. So many exciting young players, attacking plays and they hit their forwards up on the lead. Instead we have to watch the absolute pile of shit we pile on

I reckon you were tipping Crows in that post insinuating the bye would get them but anyway. Turns out the bye just gets s**t teams like us not good ones like the pies

I literally said on the last page I’m not taking too much out of it, and I already posted that the teams coming off the bye last week all have games they could drop regardless of when they had the bye.

I literally said on the last page I’m not taking too much out of it, and I already posted that the teams coming off the bye last week all have games they could drop regardless of when they had the bye.
It's ok smutty I'm angry at the world too supporting a top 4 team that plays like a bottom 4 one

Mate his career was over, he's come out of retirement and turned it all around. I don't think I've ever seen a bloke recover from a broken arm before.

More career threating than cancer. It's an absolute miracle.

Jesus Praise GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised they didn't just being out a Mini Ex and dig his grave on the spot

The doctors nearly put him down on the spot like they do when a horse breaks its leg in a horse race.

The doctors nearly put him down on the spot like they do when a horse breaks its leg in a horse race.
I saw the curtain coming, can't believe they held off and performed some sort of ceremony to the gods to bring him back

Amazed to see Howe back out there after it looked like his career was over with that broken arm Tulip . Incredible stuff, how many players come back from broken arms? Absolute miracle.

Need a team to beat West Coast by 190+ points this season and take the record off us otherwise it might never happen

Still thankful Port took the biggest losing margin in a GF off us - probably a more important one tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back