MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering Lions fans have been yapping all year about how they 'outnumbered' Melbourne fans at last year's SF, this is a pretty embarrassing crowd for them

Sort of interested in the spectacle, but the ideal outcome would have been GWS winning over Carlton IMO.
Or I guess Melbourne winning the premiership, but I don't like to be unrealistic.

Sort of interested in the spectacle, but the ideal outcome would have been GWS winning over Carlton IMO.
I was tossing up whether to use the ticket I won in the ballot but would absolutely go to watch that match up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still early, but look completely overawed so far
They'd want to settle quickly or the 'always right gang' will have some explaining to do.

If there's one AFL coach outside of Goodwin that I have even less faith in to make necessary in-game changes and arrest momentum, it's Fagan

bubbles cooking GIF by Anthony Antonellis

People were thinking Carlton would cop the 2018 prelim treatment instead it's Brisbane who have started that way at their own ground, where they were undefeated all year, in their 5th consecutive top 4 finish.

People were thinking Carlton would cop the 2018 prelim treatment instead it's Brisbane who have started that way at their own ground, where they were undefeated all year, in their 5th consecutive top 4 finish.
Bit of a yikes.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back