Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee in Vietnam is amazing and cheap.

Lots of very good coffee in Japan too but it's about twice as expensive as it is in Perth! $7-$8 flat whites!

Check out F.A.T for cheap and delicious southern US style chicken/burgers with crazy generous serving portions.

Melb food and drink being cheap is, nowadays, a bit of a myth though except for a few gems. It was a lot cheaper in the late 2000s when Perth was in the midst of the mining boom and Melb hadn't caught up yet.

No doubting the quality and consistency here is lightyears ahead though.

One thing that Melb does well is that most places have a cheap night (or nights) during the week. So if you know where to go each night you can save heaps
Specials down the Werribee plaza Friday nights

So i was told by someone that Mccarthy was cooked on the weekend and had be taken by mates.

Hmm this was posted by Keys in the RDT....

When your 18 year old son comes home paralytic and his friends need to help you carry him inside after driving him home

Irony is that one of the friends was sorry girl who got that name from me after lying in the dirt throwing up at my sons 18th and sorry was the only word she could utter

Something you aren't telling us Keys?

Was Barrass one of the mates?
she doesn't know any footy players.

I hope the club try to push him away for being mates with mccarthy. I know its tough and controversial but he has the potential to bring TB down. I know Barrass would do shit time to time but mccarthy is someone who lives for it.

I hope the club try to push him away for being mates with mccarthy. I know its tough and controversial but he has the potential to bring TB down. I know Barrass would do shit time to time but mccarthy is someone who lives for it.
Fair enough. I certainly agree with the second part... at least he seems to hang around with Schoey and a few of the other boys alot... but otherwise I'm not sure that his friends are conducive to a elite lifestyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I didn't know Barrass was mates with a purple. Drop the campaigner now.

Really? I didn't know Barrass was mates with a purple. Drop the campaigner now.
They were best mates growing up from the look of things. Before he chucked a sad and sat out the year there seemed a tiny chance that he would come here. Saying that, if social media is anything to go by they didn't appear to hang out that much in Mccarthys year off, so who knows how much they actually are friends now.

They were best mates growing up from the look of things. Before he chucked a sad and sat out the year there seemed a tiny chance that he would come here. Saying that, if social media is anything to go by they didn't appear to hang out that much in Mccarthys year off, so who knows how much they actually are friends now.
Looked pretty cosy after the JLT game, probably the reasoning why Simmo is considering playing Emac ahead of Barrass. Barrass to Freo is the rumour, wants to play with his best mate McCarthy.

The hard on for Tom lynch is so laughable. Robbo has followed the trend of rating him higher than jjk. Buddy and lynch 2 and 3 while jjk is rated 9th. Yet unlike lynch jjk has back2back colemen and is a chance to be the first bloke since Garry mother******* ablette to do it 3 times in a row. Also people forget that jjk has a few guys taking goals away from him and he is one of the most generous forwards in the comp.
JJK is rated 9th? WTF?

On GT-I9507 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The hard on for Tom lynch is so laughable. Robbo has followed the trend of rating him higher than jjk. Buddy and lynch 2 and 3 while jjk is rated 9th. Yet unlike lynch jjk has back2back colemen and is a chance to be the first bloke since Garry mother******* ablette to do it 3 times in a row. Also people forget that jjk has a few guys taking goals away from him and he is one of the most generous forwards in the comp.

It's almost at meme levels. J. Brown's top five forwards going into 2017 just now on On the Couch:

1. Tom Lynch
2. Lance Franklin
3. Josh Kennedy
4. Eddie Betts
5. Cyril Rioli

i
It's almost at meme levels. J. Brown's top five forwards going into 2017 just now on On the Couch:

1. Tom Lynch
2. Lance Franklin
3. Josh Kennedy
4. Eddie Betts
5. Cyril Rioli
ts a group think.. Bloke kicked 66. FFS lets see how he does when he has others stealing goals off him.

1. Tom Lynch
2. Lance Franklin
3. Josh Kennedy
4. Eddie Betts
5. Cyril Rioli
To be fair, I'm pretty sure Brownie isn't all there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back