Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they r more boring than ever to watch. Find it amazing that freo fans think their future looks good. Holes to fill in that team are very high.
On the drive home from the footy a couple of weeks ago there was a purple muppet that rang in. There was some random preface about how WC can't claim to have won more premierships than Freo as they weren't in the comp when we won two, followed by how many Freo had won in the 1800's??

They then went on theorise that Freo were way closer to the next premiership than WC because we had signed four players over 30 last year and we had no kids and were too old. sumich and Hazelby agreed with him whole heartedly that Freo were on their way to rebuilding and would be good again very soon.

This pissed me off more than it should a) because I could only think of two players we had signed over 30 b) because they have just signed Sandilands to another year and Johnson is one of their most important players and over 30 c) because the idiots on the radio didn't pull him up on this and d) they also forgot to mention that Freo are ******g Shit once you get past the midfield!

My old duck lives on Subiaco Rd right where the stadium is. Smashed in car window this morn. Wonder if it was an angry purpo fan, or is that how Hawffies fans celebrate?

Lol at Logue being a first round pick.

Has no football smarts whatsoever, and a shit haircut to match.

I try to avoid writing players off too early, but he honestly looks lost. For all the shit NN copped about positioning, this guy looks like he has no ****ing idea.

She will be right glad when AFL moves to the new Perth Stadium then.

She doesn't mind it for listening to the concerts. I reckon she couldve turned a lucrative business selling beef and gravy rolls or something to punters walking from the West Leedy station.

Any Eagles gear in the car? Like car seat covers etc?

Nah nothing like that. Brand new car tho. Think it has happened before, most likely not footy related but I cant miss an opportunity to stick it to Freo

I try to avoid writing players off too early, but he honestly looks lost. For all the shit NN copped about positioning, this guy looks like he has no ******* idea.

Was very noticeable last night where he was constantly second to the ball and out of position in defence. That and he looks like he is about to shit himself when the ball is near him. Did show some glimpses in the 3rd quarter so not all bad.

A purple muppet suggested on ABC grandstand yesterday that the Ross Glendinning medal should be renamed the Matthew Pavlich medal. The sense of entitlement Freo fans possess is just staggering.

I don't think this idea is so terrible that it's worth getting angry over. Pav holds the records for most derbies played and most goals kicked in derbies. Ross Glendinning never even played in a derby.

If Pav wasn't a South Australian this would almost be a no brainer down the track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think this idea is so terrible that it's worth getting angry over. Pav holds the records for most derbies played and most goals kicked in derbies. Ross Glendinning never even played in a derby.

If Pav wasn't a South Australian this would almost be a no brainer down the track.

Why not the Worsfold medal then. Played in and coached. Was also a south Freo boy originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back