Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the injury crisis really made the list and development problems worse. Missing out on Massimo and getting Culley looks like another miss. Hopefully Culley shows a bit more than he currently is.
Culley was pretty much a unanimous #1 pick in that MSD and D’Ambrosio was not likely to be taken first by anyone. It would have been classic ROB to take the HBF over the BBIB, but in hindsight we desperately need that outside player with good footskills

Geez watching Hawthorn dismantle the reigning premiers and lamenting why we’ve been so reticent to “play the kids”.
Yep, they moved on players they brought in like mitchell and omeara...and a few others also.

Its easy to say play the kids, but they need to be developed properly.

We've completely cocked up development and standards at this club.

With a smidge of luck Essendon and Collingwood will be outside the 8 at the end of this round, both of them missing finals would be the vafl's worst nightmare.
Please god* whom I don't believe in make it happen.

* I'm prepared to change my beliefs if random events coincide with what I want to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, the surface at Kardinia Park looks even worse than Optus Stadium.

Hears commentary continuously battering on about the rain... checks BOM... 2.8mm has fallen there today. :think:

I know Geelong is like going back in time 30 years, but surely the drainage there is better than that?
Someone on the gameday thread said the surface is below street level, hence the poor drainage.

Someone on the gameday thread said the surface is below street level, hence the poor drainage.
Trying to work out what street level has to do with drainage. Surely it's more about the water table level, make up of the subsurface, type of subsurface drainage built under and around the structure.

Geelong, a town on the coast below sea level with a population also behind on the evolutionary scale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back