Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

English
rich to cover line
wce to cover line

look risky

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks mate.

English is up against Sweet. I was thinking he'd trounce him around the ground.

You think we'll lost by more than 58? After last week, I think we'll play much better. 20 point loss.
Tigers to lose by more than 72? Possible for sure but Dockers lose winnable games consistently. I had about a 40 point win here/

Thanks mate.

English is up against Sweet. I was thinking he'd trounce him around the ground.

You think we'll lost by more than 58? After last week, I think we'll play much better. 20 point loss.
Tigers to lose by more than 72? Possible for sure but Dockers lose winnable games consistently. I had about a 40 point win here/
No idea, I wouldn't trust us with anything

Part of me is worried about the huge MCG space and Dees running around doing what they want but part of me sees us really taking it up to them in the middle and making a game of it.

hope the 2nd bit

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go spend the $17 on a book or a rotisserie chicken and stop throwing your money in the bin.
Faaaaaaark sake man. I have kids and sacrifice constantly. (As it should be)

Surely I'm allowed a bit of a flutter now and then?? (I'll usually bet 10 buck plus whatever is in my account to round it to an even number. Once a week during footy season)

Bar last season, I've got one multi every year and usually up 2k or so.

Since when is Bender a killjoy 😀

Also, rotisserie chicken? **** that.

I'll make my own rub and do it on the smoker!

Surely I'm allowed a bit of a flutter now and then?? (I'll usually bet 10 buck plus whatever is in my account to round it to an even number. Once a week during footy season)

Since when is Bender a killjoy 😀

I detest gambling mate. It's a clandestine blight on society and it's just making rich people richer - but it's getting more exposed these days.

PS: If you have to bet I hope you win and buy something nice for your family. Then quit gambling.

Since when is Bender a killjoy

Double up, don’t let the fun police stop you…. You have to speculate to accumulate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I detest gambling mate. It's a clandestine blight on society and it's just making rich people richer - but it's getting more exposed these days.

PS: If you have to bet I hope you win and buy something nice for your family. Then quit gambling.
It'll go towards painting the house mate.

I hear you but the $300 ish I spend a year on footy bets, is worth it for the fun alone. (Let alone I've managed to jag one pretty much yearly and well ahead) FWIW it's about 0.003% of my yearly income.

Of all the silly things I've done in my life, I'm bot going to flagellate over this one.

But yes...It can ruin some peoples lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back