Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope he pulls a JHF on the crows.

What are they even doing with him

Literally, what was even the point in trading up if they aren't ever gonna use him...apparently from Crows Twitter the coaches excuses are he doesn't have the tank or whatever...yet they use him as a sub every time they play him and he plays 10 minutes...I'm thanking God we didn't trade this years first to get him when we'll get him at a bargain basement price in the next year or two

Literally, what was even the point in trading up if they aren't ever gonna use him...apparently from Crows Twitter the coaches excuses are he doesn't have the tank or whatever...yet they use him as a sub every time they play him and he plays 10 minutes...I'm thanking God we didn't trade this years first to get him when we'll get him at a bargain basement price in the next year or two

While I'm glad we didn't trade for the pick last year too given how he's looking, there was apparently something coming back the other way (still bad, but not as bad)

Lol so 4 minutes of game time and a few laps after the game is gonna build his match fitness, excellent work Adelaide 😂

Woweee Port have out and out smashed Sydney and left no crumbs. Hey Dean how's it going over there?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back