Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Port can go on with it, re-sign ken, belt the swans by a billion then go out in straight sets in finals.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

So they have a worse first half than when they belted us.

at half time we were
View attachment 2067738

Currently the swans are:
View attachment 2067739

Hopefully Port can go on with it, re-sign ken, belt the swans by a billion then go out in straight sets in finals.
Slowly coming around to this ken Hinckley to west coast idea...

If yall could manage a 175 point win and get a record off of some random other team and give it to Sydney that would be great.
Idk... looks like a solid coach to me ... 😆

Swans did win a bunch of games from behind so it's not like they're dominant.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ever since we showed signs of life and actually pushed them in Gather Round, it’s been obvious they are still full of front runners who play very well when the game is being played on their terms….and go missing when they aren’t.

Show my working?

The 2022 GF.

So they have a worse first half than when they belted us.

at half time we were
View attachment 2067738

Currently the swans are:
View attachment 2067739

Coxy still loves our club.
He heard rumours of Ken coming here to coach & is just doing the righty by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me to Chad Warner after this performance
toy-story-i-dont-want-to-play.gif

Swans are nearing the end of a significant in-season training ramp-up.

Having such a lead at the top of the ladder, for them dropping games in this period is secondary to hitting peak condition in September.

Whilst it looks comical that the Swans are making our 2023 efforts look good tonight, I have no doubt it will turn around for them very rapidly once that training load eases and they start running again.
There's increased training loads but nothing like 70 to nil.

Losing 5 out of 6 seems more than an increased workload to me.

Last edited:
Swans are nearing the end of a significant in-season training ramp-up.

Having such a lead at the top of the ladder, for them dropping games in this period is secondary to hitting peak condition in September.

Whilst it looks comical that the Swans are making our 2023 efforts look good tonight, I have no doubt it will turn around for them very rapidly once that training load eases and they start running again.
Well if this is the case it appears the timing is pretty poor. Lets see what transpires in finals, maybe it will be a master stroke but the past 2 weeks have some fairly significant red flags for the Swans IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back