Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt see much footy last night as i had a birthday on.. but to hear the swans getting belted by 100+ is ridiculous.

Didnt see much footy last night as i had a birthday on.. but to hear the swans getting belted by 100+ is ridiculous.

Apparently the last side to lose by 100 and win a flag was Carlton 1945.

I am writing them off, they are as bad as us if that's possible. From 13-1 to 14-6.

Being so far ahead so early means the entire comp goes to work on breaking you down. Reckon they've been worked out to some extent, especially in the middle

Good test of their coaches to see if they can come up with something new to turn things around

I know people like to get stuck into the AFL for Vic bias, but it's great to see a club like GWS can be involved in a jumper clash that is just as bad as last nights.
Why wouldn’t the giants just wear they’re charcoal jumpers that look mint anyway

Why wouldn’t the giants just wear they’re charcoal jumpers that look mint anyway
Giants could wear the charcoal, Hawks could wear their brown clash, Hawks could wear their white retro clash from last week. There's so many easy fixes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have been near the bottom of the ladder for 4 years and haven't won a final for almost a decade.

They stunk so bad early in this season the media were advocating draft concessions.

On track for a Premiership this decade to keep up their ridiculous streak.
Might knock it off this year if they keep this form up and everyone else keeps falling over.

Dogs and Lions the only teams that are definitely better atm, and both are more than capable of blowing it come the end of the year.

Collingwood has a brutal run home and will need to beat Sydney at the SCG, Brisbane at the MCG and Melbourne in the final round if it is going to play finals again this year.

What a joke analysis. Sydney, at the SCG where the pies play well anyway, are the team probably in the worst form in the comp right now. Brisbane who are in good form but are rubbish at the MCG and Melbourne who are crap. Not in the slightest brutal, average at best. Excuses for a team that genuinely got lucky last year and is mediocre.

They win a flag every decade, only team to do it from memory!
We're pretty much the same. I wouldn't count the 80s as we were only around for 3 seasons and still won our first in our 6th season. Won in 92/94, 06 and 18.

Hawks stat is pretty misleading too. Won in 1991 and not again until 2008!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back