Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate hate hate this club.
Can never hope

THE DOCKERY ****ING TEA LEAVES WERE THERE ALL WEEK. SOME VIC campaigner TEAM BACKS TO THE WALL, TIME TO LIFT FOR THE BITCH PURPLE BOYS, WERE ARE A STAIN ON AFL HISTORY. EMBARRASSING THIS HAS HAPPENED DOZENS OF TIMES IN THE 30 YEARS OF THIS CLUB.

I’ll be Freo till I die but I’m thinking a 6 yr spell till Darcy’s contract is up

I don’t like hating Freo players but that bloke is getting into Rory Lobb territory as far as I’m concerned

Darcy always looks like he's been on the beers

I’m still struggling to understand how in the space of 15 minutes, 22 blokes forget how to play football. Like - forget how to do their job. The job they were quite competent at 15 minutes earlier, quite good at even. I mean - seriously how?

I know it's a negative character trait to glory in others' failures, but .... then I remember the tens of thousands of Dockers fans booing Harley Reid last week and I can't say I feel bad about my joy at their loss. I so don't want them to win the flag and a top two finish would give them a great chance at that. Very important loss today.

****ing weak cowards. No gas left in the tank after their Grand Final last week, we had plenty left in reserve, curious.

**** sake Freo, we could have had it all, top five of gloriously non Vic teams. Weak pricks.

Hahaha weak ****in pack of cowards, I love it. Come into our board, like posts, talk trash and couldn’t back it up the week after against a skidding Essendon side.

Was definitely their grand final last week, a week consumed by the prince has taken its toll 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God bless The Violet Crumbles.

download-10.jpg

The Gift That Keeps on Giving.

most-disgusting-room.jpg

What a combination of colour, the purple haze and a shit stain.

could freo actually miss finals now

I truly hope so… but can’t see it I’m afraid. They’ll beat an average Geelong team here. GWS away is tough, but GWS themselves haven’t been convincing.
And then Port here in the last (with Port backing up from the showdown).

But let’s hope ☺️

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back