Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

No idea where else to chuck this but I have to head to MRP tomorrow morning. I've never been, is the parking situation usually a problem and if so what's the best course of action?
Park on the gimp wing, nobody will go near you.

No idea where else to chuck this but I have to head to MRP tomorrow morning. I've never been, is the parking situation usually a problem and if so what's the best course of action?

It’s usually not too difficult. There’s a small car park off Goddard St that normally has spaces available and parking bays along McCartney

And at worst you’d be able to find street parking within a short walk

I always think Match Review Panel.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The fend offs generated the excitement but I think Dusty was actually the best long field kick in the game. His ability to kick to his forwards advantage over 40-60m was unmatched and incredibly damaging.

Thanks for the entertainment on (and off) the field Dusty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day for it, Tom Hawkins also announces this will be his last season

Depending on how their ladder position goes, our round 24 game Vs Geelong might be his farewell game at Skilled Stadium

Depending on how their ladder position goes, our round 24 game Vs Geelong might be his farewell game at Skilled Stadium

TBs West Coast career ends by conceding 15 goals as the Cats forcefeed Hawk at every opportunity

Probably went a year too long.
I can't see him getting back for a game.

Great player and seems like a terrific bloke.

End of the season.

Dusty is immediate

Hawkins is end of season. Whether he actually plays another game is dependent on his recovery from injury

Spoon back on the table from Dustys retirement?

Tiggers to rally and win the last 3?

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tiges losing to Gold Coast at the 'G in round 24 to get the spoon would be hilarious, let's be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back