Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse goes bang!

"It was an extraordinary admission from a coach of a team that has the biggest home ground advantage in the AFL," Longmire said.

"This year they play 14 games at the MCG, they play three at Marvel (Stadium). That's 17 games essentially in front of their home crowd and they play finals and obviously the Grand Final on their home deck."

All true. But for the privileged and greedy enough isn't enough.

So which clubs would seriously go for Petracca?
(Accepting the fact he’d be good for everyone, but list and money-wise)

So which clubs would seriously go for Petracca?
(Accepting the fact he’d be good for everyone, but list and money-wise)

Geelong will somehow make it work. All above board of course. 🙄

The Demons have huge problems.

They are underperforming, the playing group is fractured with sizeable rifts and they are poised to be bottoming-out during the peak of drafts being compromised by Tasmania.

Do they dare to blow things up early and get picks in before the Devils join?

Adelaide are believed to be circling C.Oliver.

Viney likewise with North.

Gold Coast's first two picks are on the table as D.Hardwick searches for a player who can replicate the D.Martin role.

Petracca would fit the bill nicely - would the Demons consider it however?

The Demons have huge problems.

They are underperforming, the playing group is fractured with sizeable rifts and they are poised to be bottoming-out during the peak of drafts being compromised by Tasmania.

Do they dare to blow things up early and get picks in before the Devils join?

Adelaide are believed to be circling C.Oliver.

Viney likewise with North.

Gold Coast's first two picks are on the table as D.Hardwick searches for a player who can replicate the D.Martin role.

Petracca would fit the bill nicely - would the Demons consider it however?
On Viney - North circling makes all the sense in the world. He’s consistently available, he’s 30 but North need experience and some presence of mind to wrangle their children.

But…is he actually any good anymore? Big Melbourne hater dating back to their 2018 ‘fairytale’ run where they proved to be the biggest front runners in footy but, while I think he fits the bill perfectly for where North’s list are at…can he actually contribute these days?

Not sure Melbourne lose a ton by him walking out the door.

On Viney - North circling makes all the sense in the world. He’s consistently available, he’s 30 but North need experience and some presence of mind to wrangle their children.

But…is he actually any good anymore? Big Melbourne hater dating back to their 2018 ‘fairytale’ run where they proved to be the biggest front runners in footy but, while I think he fits the bill perfectly for where North’s list are at…can he actually contribute these days?

Not sure Melbourne lose a ton by him walking out the door.
I’ve always thought of Viney as their version of McGinnity. Take from that what you will.

I’ve always thought of Viney as their version of McGinnity. Take from that what you will.
There’s only one Melbourne player who springs to mind when I think of the great man.

IMG_0451.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only downside I can think of regarding the Dockers potential fail in their 30th year celebrations , is that it means at the end of the year we will not have beaten a team in the top 8
Bugger, then people might find out we’re not good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back