Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They only lost to 2 sides all season who missed the finals. Bombers (by a point) and us.

Now, I know they lost 4 in a row at the end, had a chance in the final game of the season in a win-and-you-are-in scenario etc etc. but I like to think it was the loss to us that cost them finals 🤣

The fact that Harley was a star in that match makes it a little sweeter also

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
449842600_319801884538205_2776843872280935892_n.jpg

Last edited:

Has anyone taken the piss out of Freo this morning?

The loser is in the DNA. Listened to a Freo fan, after they got bundled out, how Bolton will fix everything an they will go top 4 next season. Great player but I doubt he is the difference maker.

I always used to explain Freo as not able to do the business due to the dearth of KPF but now they have 2 guns in Treacy and Amiss with Jackson rotating through as well. Stacked midfield. Serviceable backs.

Good list. Maybe they should see if Ross Lyon is available to coach :straining: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

i recall this was the schoolyard talk when they recruited tony modra back in the day.

The AFL / MRO is a complete farce.
After conditioning us all to accept a tackle that results in head contact to the ground to be a suspendable offense....Liam Jones escapes with a fine.

1724656731043.png

the only thing consistent about the MRO is the inconsistency being applied to individual players.
A GWS player missed a week for the same action on hayden young...albiet the force was greater.

meanwhile reid gets thrown the book at him with "potential to cause injury" excuse.

After conditioning us all to accept a tackle that results in head contact to the ground to be a suspendable offense....Liam Jones escapes with a fine.

View attachment 2092549

the only thing consistent about the MRO is the inconsistency being applied to individual players.
A GWS player missed a week for the same action on hayden young...albiet the force was greater.

meanwhile reid gets thrown the book at him with "potential to cause injury" excuse.
Come on, like we'd expect anything less from the VFL.

View attachment 2092549

A GWS player missed a week for the same action on hayden young albiet the force was greater.

It’s called a ‘finals discount’ been happening for years.

I’m waiting for concussion protocols to be shortened to 6 days in finals.🤪

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 2092549

God, this league is tinpot. How can you ban Owies and not Jones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AA is the best time of year.

Me:

Jordan Clark? What a spud, just shows how much of a joke AA is!

Also me:

Ahhh, another AA for McGovern. Proves he's the GOAT defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back