Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thinking he must be the best coach going around, and for some time. The same with their recruitment, considering they're always high up the ladder and thus not getting top picks, amazing.
I heard on radio last night, someone mentioned they also get govnmnt funding for their facilities and essentially have 3 teams including the Falcons (?) and attract a lot of country players.
Whatever the reasons, and regardless of being a great coach with talented recruiting dept, their sustained (almost unbelievable) finals success also sends a red flag in the 'equalisation' dept? The same old trope that WA teams fly across the country almost every 2nd week, while many of the Cat's away games are just up the road in the same state, virtually the same city. Stinks.
Interesting and I have to agree. What comes first though, recruiting/talent ID or coach.
I thing the former has been our biggest problem for some time.

So all in on the Doggies tonight then

And not just because it helps us get pick 12 (maybe 11 - go blues) for Barrass rather than something later

But also because I’m getting tired of the Hawthorn dick riding. Would really like to see them lose regardless of the draft implications for us

And not just because it helps us get pick 12 (maybe 11 - go blues) for Barrass rather than something later

But also because I’m getting tired of the Hawthorn dick riding. Would really like to see them lose regardless of the draft implications for us
Agreed

Except I can see the hawks thrashing them

Lil' Sammy does have a certain smugness about him. Having read your pick outcome, it'll be the doggies for mine, but can see the Hawktuahs getting up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting and I have to agree. What comes first though, recruiting/talent ID or coach.
I thing the former has been our biggest problem for some time.
I'm all in for both in equal measures - great recruiting team and great coach!
Now is the time to correct and improve all our past mistakes, and bring it right up to the future, make it happen! Have we got the right man at the helm?
Here's hoping...and dreaming.

Hear, hear.

I'm long tired of hearing people gush over them without much reason.

Hawks are a one-trick pony. They take the ball to the boundary and overlap the runs of their half-forwards and half backs to create an outnumber on the wing that can carry the ball forward.

Stop them being able to spread wide and they will grind to a halt.

Hear, hear.

I'm long tired of hearing people gush over them without much reason.

Hawks are a one-trick pony. They take the ball to the boundary and overlap the runs of their half-forwards and half backs to create an outnumber on the wing that can carry the ball forward.

Stop them being able to spread wide and they will grind to a halt.

Sometimes all you need is one trick, if it's a really good trick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe you said something similar about Collingwood the year before last, and they carried on their merry way the next year to a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back