Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And Sicily having a meltdown! This is beautiful. Cinema.
Looks a like a winning coach had a crack at a player from a losing side

Sic never gonna be quiet if that’s the case

Port were terrible in that last 5 minutes or so.

They did everything Norf did in the last 2 minutes against us. Didn’t lock it in well enough, even knocking it out creating chaos ball and giving opportunities to Hawks.
Played down the line but way too close to the middle and not close enough to the boundary.

Incredibly lucky Hawks didn’t capitalise on their mistakes

Who cares what Kenny said , its fun and banter , have a laugh
Who cares what Kenny said , its fun and banter , have a laugh
Correct. Just telling ginnivan he ain't flying . Gonna talk trash during week, cop it back.

Lewis and Hodge trying to discredit the win.

At first I got around Sicily and thought Ken was a sore winner for giving lip to a losing side about to chair off their 300 gamer ...

But then I remember that little Ginniflog and his Tweet, which is was Ken would've been saying.

Fair bump, play on. Ginnipig might learn something and grow a brain after being made to look like a pelican.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you honestly think Hinkley is in the right after that game, get your head checked. Young dickhead players like Ginny can spout nonsense, it's almost expected I guess.

But a smug dickhead COACH who has achieved NOTHING in his career shit-talking a player who nearly sunk Port to another choked finals series while they chair off their 300 gamer is just ****ing sad. Absolutely ****ing sad.

Hope Port get annihilated next week. Loser club.

If you honestly think Hinkley is in the right after that game, get your head checked. Young dickhead players like Ginny can spout nonsense, it's almost expected I guess.

But a smug dickhead COACH who has achieved NOTHING in his career shit-talking a player who nearly sunk Port to another choked finals series while they chair off their 300 gamer is just ****ing sad. Absolutely ****ing sad.

Never stress . The Hinkley fanbois in Russell, king. Cornes and Whately are already cheering him on ..nothing happened tonight but all it takes is one player angry and upset enough to square up and an all in brawl erupts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hinkley is a complete joke.
Hopefully gets an extension and keeps that pathetic shit stain of a club in the nearly there area.

Haha, taking it hard mate. I hope Swan's win as well but happy to see Vic clubs lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back