Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed alot of the Hawks, when being taken to the ground in a tackle, they grab their heads.
Trying to play up for the dangerous tackle free? Something they have been instructed to do?
They are bulk stagers

If you honestly think Hinkley is in the right after that game, get your head checked. Young dickhead players like Ginny can spout nonsense, it's almost expected I guess.

But a smug dickhead COACH who has achieved NOTHING in his career shit-talking a player who nearly sunk Port to another choked finals series while they chair off their 300 gamer is just ****ing sad. Absolutely ****ing sad.

Hope Port get annihilated next week. Loser club.
Nah Hinkley likes a joke just as much as ginnivan does . Why are outside flogs getting upset 2 blokes have a bit of banter .

The Sicily move forward again nearly pulled it off. Poster - unlucky, I guess, but Port were the more deserving team. Hawthorns lacked a tall forward, a key forward most of the game. They needed a Josh Kennedy type down there - maybe that's why they want TB - to free Sicily for FF. Anyway, I am happy with the result. At least we know now what pick we will get for TB.

Haha, taking it hard mate. I hope Swan's win as well but happy to see Vic clubs lose.
Absolutely no skin off my nose. Better draft pick for us so great outcome in that regard. But seriously, imagine if he'd done that to us as we chaired off Hurn or Cox after a lost final.

As the broadcasters said, graciousness in victory.

Nah Hinkley likes a joke just as much as ginnivan does . Why are outside flogs getting upset 2 blokes have a bit of banter .
I mean, again, he's shit-talking a side while they're meant to be celebrating a 300 gamer while his players giggle like school boys behind him. It's just not a great look at all is what I'm driving at. Thanks for calling me a flog though 😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Just telling ginnivan he ain't flying . Gonna talk trash during week, cop it back.

Lewis and Hodge trying to discredit the win.
Thought Port were lucky to hang on though as it could have quite easily gone the other way. Whichever team lost this would have been considered a but unlucky although always thought experience would show the way at the end of the night.

Bruh, you serious?

Single-handedly derailed our 2019 season on the eve of finals.

Hope he never gets anywhere near another flag.
Eh, was pretty important in 2018...

'19 was 5 years ago, and I'm a pretty forgiving person, not one to hold grudges.

Plus if West Coast aren't in the running, I like to see ex players doing well. Go well Willi

If you honestly think Hinkley is in the right after that game, get your head checked. Young dickhead players like Ginny can spout nonsense, it's almost expected I guess.
Yeah nah, talk shit get hit.

Ginnivan mouthed off before the game and then did his usual vanishing act when the chips were down.

If you’re gonna talk it up you’ve gotta back it up on the field.

Thought Port were lucky to hang on though as it could have quite easily gone the other way. Whichever team lost this would have been considered a but unlucky although always thought experience would show the way at the end of the night.
personally think hawks were only in it due to some very poor umpiring.

Such a shame we couldn’t have kept him around…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Walked out with 2 years of a contract to run

Part of why I didn’t want Hawthorn to win tonight or into the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back