Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a time limit on the ban on Operation and Death-Ride threads ... I mean surely we can try again next year if we get someone's first next year - surely someone will offer considering the golden ticket* nature of the gamble!

*past performance is no guarantee of future performance even if that is the whole point of the advertisement
Ahh a suicide Death Rider/Op threader. Go for it. Clearly I have not appeased the Deities, thus a failed Operation operation.

I feel nauseous hoping for a Port victory tonight, no matter who wins tonight though I can move on and hope that the Demons flog who ever they face in the GF.

I'm fine with it. I like Port a lot more than the Dogs tbh

Sitting in the outer after the 2004 Grand Final listening to the Port song seemingly on an endless loop scarred me for life.

It hurt so much on the day but with time I'm okay with it. They had such a damn good team during that time, and while we thumped them accordingly often, they should have expected a lot more than being our bitch and chokers. They won it when they needed to for once and whilst it robbed us of ultimate glory I don't hate them anymore, I just respect them and I want them to win tonight.

Should not have watched the pregame for this final.

Bailey Smith is the biggest FIGJAM I've ever seen lmao

Should not have watched the pregame for this final.

Bailey Smith is the biggest FIGJAM I've ever seen lmao

You’ve clearly forgotten Buckley and Dangerfield already.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Dogs any hope tonight ?

We'll all be sick if they win.

Fancy hoping for a PA win.
Terrible conundrum isn't it?

But I'm suppressing my dislike for Port and hoping they pip the Dogs by a point.

Ideal scenario is for that mullet head flog to be running into an open goal but failing to get the kick away before the siren sounds.

Then it later being found that the quarter was 24 seconds SHORTER than it was supposed to be.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Steph Martin knee block first ruck contest, play on 😑

It remains a mystery as to who is actually trying to tear Port supporters apart. And why?

They deserve each other

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one. It's just come something uniting the supporters. Nothing wrong with that.

Would love to see Steph win a premiership but..... the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back