Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club is f’ed.

Knew it from the start.

First we lost Selwyn to Melbourne. Then noble to North. Lachie clearly wants out.

Then we delist guns like Keays, Witherden and Cutler to keep absolute DUDS like CEY and Birchall.

This club is absolutely f’ed. Neale clearly wants out.

Back to the dark old days. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Much better it is like Dylan never left.

Tonight the vast majority of the footy world will be hoping for a Port win.

Ideal scenario Port get a dodgy free kick in front of goal in the final seconds and win by a point View attachment 1232695
I'm hoping Port get lopsided umpiring in their favour somehow (I know its the Pugs they're playing) and they get over the line by 1 point so Bulldogs fans get to experience our pain.

Don't bask in past glories briztoon , what we need from you now is who is going to collect the Wooden Spoon in 2022? We then trade for their future first and then take Elijah Tsatas at pick 1 before the bid can come in on Will Ashcroft.

This club is f’ed.

Knew it from the start.

First we lost Selwyn to Melbourne. Then noble to North. Lachie clearly wants out.

Then we delist guns like Keays, Witherden and Cutler to keep absolute DUDS like CEY and Birchall.

Coach Fagan has a lot to answer for.

I wonder if Ross Lyon is available?!

Tonight the vast majority of the footy world will be hoping for a Port win.

Ideal scenario Port get a dodgy free kick in front of goal in the final seconds and win by a point View attachment 1232695
Better yet .....Doggies kick the winning goal in general play just as the siren goes but they didn't realise that umpire number 8 had penalised them for a THROWWWW. 🤪

Sure, feel free to provide examples of anything beyond people disagreeing with their own alternative view point.
Nah, that’s all it was.

I was raising my eyebrow at a lot of the posts in the last couple of pages talking about how good and almost unbeatable Melbourne look, and remembering back to shortly after the pick trade when most commenting were saying Melbourne wouldn’t make the top 8. And a lot questioning Petracca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't bask in past glories briztoon , what we need from you now is who is going to collect the Wooden Spoon in 2022? We then trade for their future first and then take Elijah Tsatas at pick 1 before the bid can come in on Will Ashcroft.
I have been saying Collingwood.

But let’s wait until after the trade period, Geelong or another team might blow themselves up.

I‘d say this talk about being shouted down is boring, but I’m scared that I would be accused of shouting it down, and then I’d feel shouted down.

1216998.jpg

dlanod ZoBlitz can we unlock the deathriding thread for the laughs
Agreed, we need to give a proper farewell to Irel.

Was there a time limit on the ban on Operation and Death-Ride threads ... I mean surely we can try again next year if we get someone's first next year - surely someone will offer considering the golden ticket* nature of the gamble!

*past performance is no guarantee of future performance even if that is the whole point of the advertisement

Was there a time limit on the ban on Operation and Death-Ride threads ... I mean surely we can try again next year if we get someone's first next year - surely someone will offer considering the golden ticket* nature of the gamble!

*past performance is no guarantee of future performance even if that is the whole point of the advertisement

Start a new thread if it's relevant, Vice. Those are dead and deserve to stay dead.

This club is f’ed.

Knew it from the start.

:eek: This truly is Dylan back, didn't mention certain players who may have had a coffee-themed media segment at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back